Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Arrgggg!! My kids are I'll AGAIN!!!

(8 Posts)
Rooneyisalwaysmoaning Wed 20-Feb-13 11:46:30

same here op - non stop colds and coughs since december. I was wondering what I'm doing wrong.

MrsWhirling Wed 20-Feb-13 11:29:26

Really? Aarrrgggg! Me & DH are rarely I'll but DD5 seems to catch everything and suffers with high temps a lot. sad

BeaWheesht Wed 20-Feb-13 11:27:21

I feel your pain both of mine have been ill non stop for years

-- maybe a slight exaggeration--

Whip up a butternut squash soup with chilli and ginger. Always helps my dds feel better the kick helps clear sinuses too.

MrsWhirling Wed 20-Feb-13 09:40:25

Thank you. What's the tonic?

Sonnet Wed 20-Feb-13 09:33:53

So sorry to hear that! Nothing helpful to say, sorry. I hope they will be better soon. Stuff them up with vitamins. I also recommend metatone tonic

MrsWhirling Wed 20-Feb-13 09:30:44

Ill again - fecking auto correct on iPhone!

MrsWhirling Wed 20-Feb-13 09:30:11

My DD5 has been I'll with various virus', fever and one nasty chest infection none-stop since The start of November. I also have an 11wo DS who bless him had had about 4 colds and a virus also sad
I'm going crazy!!! We'VE hardly. been out the house in the last three months because one or the other or both are poorly and just when I think it's ok - they're ill again. Both had a virus with fever last week so both now have stuffy noses and coughs. Just wanted to vent really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now