Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

"I'm a Mum and I want to get out of here!"

(4 Posts)
nevertoooldforindie Fri 07-Dec-12 12:38:09

Hugs and sympathy I know how you feel weve been under house arrest for 3 weeks

nevertoooldforindie Fri 07-Dec-12 12:21:29

Hugs and sympathy I know how you feel weve been under house arrest for 3 weeks

BeaWheesht Thu 06-Dec-12 13:51:19

Oh I feel your pain, it's horrendous hmm

carocaro Thu 06-Dec-12 13:46:46

Have been in the house for 10 days with various ill children and husband, I have been out 3 times just to the shops for bits, I feel STIR CRAZY!!

And the coughing and the snot and the sick ENOUGH NOW please!! The washing machine has had enough too, it refused to open this morning, but I sobbed on the floor next to it and it opened!!

I am spoonfull of f'ing sugar Mary Poppins's out!!

I even look forward to Loose Women so I feel like I have some female company!! (I have two sons)

I talked so much to the postman and only stopped when he was on the pavement to next doors house!!

I am going out later to a bland souless retail park to pick up a couple of pre reserved argos christmas presents and I beyon excited!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now