Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help with keeping a Severe Haemophilia 3 yr old who has a knee bleed occupied

(2 Posts)
mariammma Mon 12-Nov-12 22:34:34

Try the special needs board? Loads of hypermobility families with good ideas there.

jabs284a Mon 12-Nov-12 16:14:25

Hi All,
My DS has a knee bleed and after treatment I've been told to keep him completely off his feet with no weight bearing on his knee....yeah right, as if that's going to happen with my very active DB, who is the size of a 5 year old due to his Dad's genetics! I'm in the need for activities that he can do sitting down, perferably while being strapped down in his chair (only way I can keep him off his feet). Currently had him strapped in to his Phil and Ted's but he's bored of all the activities I had stashed for such an occassion, as he's just literally managed to get himself out of his pushchair(rolls eyes) while I type. We've done the TV, painting, cutting, playing with toys, looking through catlogues picking out potential Christmas presents, mixing cake mixes while sitting down, colouring, making flowers for Grandma and the Nurse. So if you can help I'd be most grateful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now