Roald Dahl books in THIS particular format please

(4 Posts)
HappyAsEyeAm Mon 28-Apr-14 09:10:17

DS is 6yo and we have this version of The Enormous Crocodile

It is the longest book he has, and I read it to him. He likes that there are pictures on each page, and that they are in colour.

I would like to buy him other Roald Dahl hardback or paperback books, but there seems to be so many different formats on the market! Does anyone know of any of his other books that are presented in this format? The boxed set that you can buy through The Book People which is excellent vaue for money seem to be narrower, longer books, with fewer illustrattions and the illustrations are pen and ink.

iseenodust Mon 28-Apr-14 09:18:39

We had also The Minpins in that format, lovely pictures. Maybe if you put the publisher name & Roald Dahl in Amazon search you would turn up a list?

Floggingmolly Mon 28-Apr-14 09:20:37

They have that format in WH Smith, they're really lovely.

HappyAsEyeAm Mon 28-Apr-14 09:54:12

Thanks flogging I think I need to be able to see them in person to know that the format is the one I'm looking for.

isee I will look for The Minpins in this format. I have done an amazon search and it is confusing. I think I've found the right format, as it looks right from the cover. But when I click on 'look inside', the format isn't what I'm looking for. I don't know whether the look inside link takes me to a different book by mistake. I would normally just order from amazon as they're only �4 or so each, but if I order the wrong versions, I know from the past that I won't bother actually returning them, so its wasted money.

I will look pop into WHSmith I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now