Books with CD for read along

(6 Posts)
bee169 Tue 11-Mar-14 11:25:26

Hi,

My DD loves the read along treasury book with a CD which has helped her read. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a similar book. I have been looking at Amazon for a similar range but have found only the disney books.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Clutterbugsmum Tue 11-Mar-14 12:30:39

We have various Julia Donaldson, classic type books and we also have some disney film books.

loads on Amazon.

fukkigucci Tue 11-Mar-14 12:49:59

We have a Winnie the witch series. Dd loves it.

emmaMBC Tue 11-Mar-14 20:18:21

Our library is pretty good for these - definitely worth checking your local one.

MrsCF Thu 13-Mar-14 22:07:39

Look on the Book People website I have recently bought a Julia Donaldson set of 10 CDs for my 4 year old and David Walliams set of approx 4/5 books for my 6 year old.
We also borrow CDs from the library, some provide cd and book and others are just the cd, but you can generally find the book too.

nonicknameseemsavailable Thu 13-Mar-14 23:06:19

I didn't look at them very closely because I was looking for something specific but The Works had some read along books with CDs, they were fairy tale ones though I think if I remember right, not Disney ones though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now