Looking for a copy of Marks and Spencer 'Spencer bear ? version about 6/7 years ago

(5 Posts)
Rosa Wed 05-Mar-14 17:39:50

It was a gift and adored by dd - we can all still quote bits from it . It was lost in a house move and we would love to get a copy. Its starts ' we are going on a picnic and everything is ready, but someone special is missing its Spencer bear my teddy' Then they go and hunt and find Charlie the horse and a few others and eventually Spencer. It was a lift the flap book.
Have looked in lots of second hand shops and on ebay and M&S do a newer version.

Rosa Thu 06-Mar-14 17:21:57

bump

wakeupeverybody Wed 12-Mar-14 19:52:10

We have a copy of this that sounds like it is the right version as it was a gift for my daughter who is 6. it is currently being enjoyed by DC3! Who is only 18m so we still want it but if you still want a copy in a year or so then I'd be happy to send it to you

weebarra Wed 12-Mar-14 19:54:46

I'm pretty sure we still have it. I will look and let you know.

Parliamo Wed 12-Mar-14 19:57:19

We have one! I think one flap is torn! Pm me if you want it (not that I've ever used pm) will I know how to make it work?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now