Books with a character named Ava???

(5 Posts)
ImNotReallyHere Sun 08-Dec-13 18:26:41

Looking for a present for my niece - she loves books with her name in. Personalised books are a bit above my price range and she has Ava the sunset fairy. Any other books with an Ava in that you know of? Thanks x

5HundredUsernamesLater Sun 08-Dec-13 18:45:37

Have you tried going on amazon and just typing AVA in the search box in the book department, everything with that word in the title comes up. You might have to scroll through a few pages but could be worth a try

Periwinkle007 Sun 08-Dec-13 23:50:04

oh I saw one the other day but I can't for the life of me remember what it was or even what it was about. Will try and remember for you.

Periwinkle007 Sun 08-Dec-13 23:53:50

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Magic-Princess-Dress-Gwyneth-Rees/9780330461139?b=-3&t=-20#Fulldescription-20

it wasn't actually this one though but this does have an Ava in it.

I know it was a series, it definitely wasn't rainbow fairies, it was just a short series of books and I was looking for ones with DD2's name in and I remember noticing Ava mentioned.

MrsBartlet Thu 12-Dec-13 21:47:54

Ava's Sparkling Spell by Vivian French - No 4 in the Stargirl Academy series and definitely a cut above rainbow fairies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now