Sticker books with repositionable stickers for three year old

(8 Posts)
JulieAnderton Wed 16-Oct-13 13:40:28

My DD (almost three) loves sticker books, but gets frustrated when she wants to move the sticker elsewhere on the page, but they don't come off properly or tear the page.

I know that you can buy sticker books with special paper/stickers that can be repositioned, but not quite sure what to search for.

Thank you.

Periwinkle007 Wed 16-Oct-13 14:51:57

personally I have never found any that really ARE repositionable, an adult can do it very carefully but my kids rarely manage

Takver Thu 17-Oct-13 09:04:48

DD had a book like that but with magnetic 'stickers' - the middle pages must have had metal foil in them or something, then the shapes were like thin fridge magnets. This was years ago, but you might find something similar? It probably came from the Works or a cheapy bookshop like that. This is the nearest equivalent I could see on Amazon

Takver Thu 17-Oct-13 09:05:36

Or even - search for 'magnetic book' and you get lots

JulieAnderton Thu 17-Oct-13 12:54:30

Fabulous, thank you Takver, they look to be exactly what we're after. My DD is very into waybaloo so might go for the first one you linked to.

piratedinosaursgogogo Thu 17-Oct-13 12:57:57

Not a book exactly but how about the Melissa and Doug reusable sticker pads. My ds LOVES the vehicles one.

JulieAnderton Fri 18-Oct-13 14:14:12

Thank you piratedino. The Melissa and Doug sets also look very good. Lots of different themes to choose from too.

Piggtale Sun 20-Oct-13 11:30:01

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now