New Editions Horrible Histories!!

(3 Posts)
mamadou Mon 30-Sep-13 11:07:19

Hi WhoKnows, if you see them in a bookshop and get the chance to compare, then do - they are much better! The Book People are stocking them - the new ones have a rat on the front. They're selling a pack of 4 very cheap, but they aren't the same type- again the paper is crappy. The new ones are only available individually at the moment. But they're still pretty cheap ( I think 2.99 on the book people). I think it's worth paying a bit more for a book that is an easier, more accessible read- especially for young DCs smile

Thanks for posting this I was thinking of buying a set of them for the DCs at Christmas, I will wait now adpnd see what comes out.

mamadou Sun 29-Sep-13 00:13:52

Don't know if this has been posted about already, but HH have 8 new editions out and I'm so glad!! I feel a bit crazy to be this excited - but these new ones are formatted so much better! The text is bigger and the paper is much nicer. I hate the other versions and I hope they get new copies of more titles out soon!!! As far as I can tell ( and I've only checked the Rotten Romans) the text is identical with a tiny bit left out. So much more appealing for readers. Yay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now