You Choose - I don't 'get it'!

(5 Posts)

DD1 (3) recently received this book as a gift, but despite us reading lots of stories together we don't seem to be able to make this one work. Perhaps she is too young but she always picks the same things on every page!

Should we be making up stories?

ramonaquimby Sat 14-Sep-13 22:51:27

Yes too young I think. It's great for talking and sharing about all sorts of things.

Purpleprickles Sat 14-Sep-13 22:53:26

My DS loves this book. He would often choose the same things on each page although now he's reached the grand old age of 4, he's begun to choose a more grin

To me the point of the book is talking, what you'd choose and why, what you'd do with what you've chosen etc. The talking is the reason I often refuse to read it at bed time as it can take ages with ds choosing pretty much everything.

Periwinkle007 Sun 15-Sep-13 20:45:04

my 2 went through a patch of picking the same things all the time and also of saying 'all of them' on every page so then we said they had to pick something they hadn't picked before and suddenly we went into a different league with it.

NickNacks Sun 15-Sep-13 20:52:37

Change the questions/ mix it up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now