Book about the human body for nearly 3 year old.

(6 Posts)
mrsfrumble Tue 03-Sep-13 02:54:51

Can anyone recommend one please? 2.10 yo DS is very curious, asking questions about digestion, what's under his skin etc. I've has a quick look on Amazon but they mostly seem to be aimed at older children. Thank you lovely people!

Pinebarrens Tue 03-Sep-13 04:23:31

This is really good www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0746070055 its got lots of flaps to lift and could be used for quite a while as it goes into a good amount of detail.

We have the one Pine linked too. 3 year old loves it (had it since she was 2.10). Especially the poo and wee page

mrsfrumble Tue 03-Sep-13 18:33:11

Thanks for the suggestion. I've ordered a copy! We've just started potty training so I'm sure the wee and poo pages will be popular here too.

Periwinkle007 Tue 03-Sep-13 21:13:27

thats a good recommendation - Usborne books are fantastic.

mrsfrumble Mon 16-Sep-13 02:56:52

A bit late, but I wanted to say thanks again for the recommendation. DS absolutely loves the book!

He quotes fun facts about "coughing up mucus to get rid of nasty germs" to bemused strangers while we're out about, and announces that "food is now going down my oesophagus" during meals.

Oh, and the poo flap is definitely the most popular!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now