What's the name of this book series? Driving me nuts trying to remember!

(8 Posts)
cokibeach Sat 06-Jul-13 16:54:30

A fairly recent series about three (i think) pandas, or koalas, or some sort of bear, i think. they are from australia and they have adventures. (i think) the author is a man and I think he usually writes adult novels. I think maybe they fall down a hole and end up in the UK? I also think they are for 5-8 year olds. does this ring a bell? it's driving me crazy. I think there are two perhaps three books in the series. I used to have it in my cart at amazon to buy waiting until dd was old enough but i erased it by mistake. thanks so much

Periwinkle007 Sat 06-Jul-13 20:21:24

unfortunately I have absolutely no idea but I like the sound of them! are they chapter books? wonder if any of my Australian friends know

Is it the something brothers?

Periwinkle007 Sat 06-Jul-13 21:37:44

is it part of the same series as Meerkat Madness? there seem to be a few different animal in different books.
Are you thinking of 'The Koala Brothers' TheSurgeonsMate? that was my first thought but I think the books are for younger children.

yes, Peri, I was!

RosieMBanks Sun 07-Jul-13 15:04:40

Could it be 'The Magic Pudding' by Norman Lindsay? Not so recent, but he wrote adult novels.

cokibeach Mon 08-Jul-13 20:20:55

Thank you all. I found it. It is the adventures of Rumble Tumble and Titch and it is only one book! by Chris Paling. I ordered it and will report back!

Periwinkle007 Mon 08-Jul-13 21:44:43

glad you found it, definitely let us know if you like it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now