storybox/ Discoverybox/ adventure box

(5 Posts)
Campaspe Sun 21-Apr-13 19:02:05

Yes, funnily enough that was how we discovered them too! I think the mix of stories, cartoons, poems and puzzles is a good mix. And, no advertising or promoting toys. All round loveliness in fact.

lagoonhaze Sun 21-Apr-13 18:02:09

Thank you. I think I will order the storybox then as he is only 5.5yrs old.

Maybe subscribe to discoverybox afterwards.

Did you know Tescos do them for £13 as part of their rewards?

Campaspe Sat 20-Apr-13 18:23:41

Hello. I have a 6 yr old DD, and we have had a subscription to Storybox for the last 2 issues. Like you, I'm really impressed, and I think it deserves to be more widely known. I feel that Storybox is the right age for her now, and she can actually have a go at reading some of the content to me. When we come to renew her subscription, I will be moving on to the one for older children, as by 7, I think she will be too young for Storybox. Lucky you to find some in a second hand shop; wish I could do that!

lagoonhaze Sat 20-Apr-13 09:11:14

morning bump

lagoonhaze Fri 19-Apr-13 22:35:53

Picked up some storybox issues that were nearly 10 yrs old in a charity shop and were very impressed with them.

My son is 5.5 and Im thinking of a subscription to storybox or discoverybox. A bit unsure as to which to be honest.

All views on the series greatly appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now