Childrens book clubs

(2 Posts)
JoJo44 Sat 05-Jan-13 13:56:38

Hi

I would be grateful if anyone could let me know of any childrens book clubs that are available within the south east area of London, ideally near where were based e.g. camberwell, east dulwich, forest hill and surrounding areas.

I did attempt to do a generic such on google then thought it might be easier to speak to parents who already have the children enrolled in such clubs.

The only stipulation is that it would need to be on a Saturday, preferably in the morning.

My daughter is a real book worm and she has taken part in quite a few activities from music to math clubs, so why not incoporate something that she genuinely enjoys. Incidentally, the math clubs she attending is due to come to end shortly, so if anyone knows of any good ones taking part in the same area and same day, that would be appreciated too.

thanks

DuchessofMalfi Sat 05-Jan-13 17:03:35

You've probably already done this, but have you asked in your local library? They often keep details of local book clubs. In fact, our local one runs a book club for children but unfortunately we're nowhere near London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now