Noisy books

(6 Posts)
FeckOffCup Wed 21-Nov-12 21:36:44

There's a noisy version of Dear Zoo which DD likes.

charlesvald Wed 07-Nov-12 20:43:30

Have you got an ipad? TShere's a monster at the end of this book is a nice noisy fantastic app smile

Firewall Thu 04-Oct-12 22:16:00

This was and still is a big hit in our house! It's a farm book with the benefit of a tractor and tractor sound! And lots of loud animal noises! And as they get older they can look for the ladybird on each page! It's called farm hullaballoo.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ladybird-Big-Noisy-Book-Hullaballoo/dp/1409306682/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349384537&sr=1-11

What's that noise Spot? is good.

Agree with Slightly that they could do with an off button though.....

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Thu 04-Oct-12 09:13:21

DS has this one, which he absolutely loves. It doesn't have an off button though sadly.

Lamazeroo Wed 03-Oct-12 22:22:36

My DS turns one next week and I want to buy him some new books. He absolutely loves noisy books with buttons to press. Does anyone have any recommendations? These are his current favourites:

Bear Snores On
Peter Rabbit Sound Book
Noisy Digger
Thomas The Tank Engine - Thomas' Big Race
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Sound Book
Noisy Noisy Nee-Naw!

I quite like the idea of the Gruffalo sound book, so have that on the list. Any others? There seem to be loads of Usborne nosiy books; any particular favourites to recommend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now