This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Part time nanny required, Woking

(8 Posts)
EmmaBooker Tue 23-Mar-10 10:52:45

Hi there. I'm looking for a part time nanny two days a week to look after my 4 year old son and 5 year old daughter. We live in Woking. I'm hoping to find someone kind and flexible, who wouldn't mind helping out with a bit of housework when the kids are at school/pre school and has their own car. I'll pay a competitive rate and the kids are very nice! If anyone is interested or can recommend anyone suitable, I'd be v grateful. You can call me on 01483 712055 if you'd like to discuss.

Funky2sarah Tue 23-Mar-10 11:03:00

would love to help, could I possibly have your email so I can contact you privately, cheers!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 23-Mar-10 22:30:46

Sarah - you can ring emma. She's put her no up

Funky2sarah Thu 25-Mar-10 09:29:29

thanks blondes...must have been having a mad moment when i didnt spot that!! lol x

Funky2sarah Thu 25-Mar-10 09:32:14

hmmm just called and the number is wrong!! just is a dead line...Emma pls can you check your number and get back to me!!
cheers
sarah

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 25-Mar-10 18:07:15

maybe cat her?

claire0877 Thu 31-Mar-11 19:15:41

Hi There
I am a NNEB qualified, OFSTED registered nanny living in Woking and seeking a part time nanny position. You job sounds as if it could suit me. I have 13 years experience, am CRB checked, hold a current first aid certificate and can provide excellent references. Please e-mail crturner33@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested. Look forward to hearing from you, Claire.

Dorota5181 Sat 02-Jul-16 09:59:35

Hi, I am looking for a part time nunny to look after my 3 years old son. We live in Woking, GU22. Monday-Friday afternoons (3-7pm). It will include pick up from the nursery. I will be grateful for any nunny recommendation, my no 07795266304. Thank you very much in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now