This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

do you need a playfriend for your child AND a nanny....?

(18 Posts)
Spaceships Sat 08-Dec-12 11:25:08

Hi melfoc
Are you still searching for a nanny? I am an experienced childcare worker currently working in the mornings as a SEN 1:1 for a little boy in St Johns Wood and am searching for an afternoon position. I have extensive experience in day nurseries, after school clubs and home-based programmes for children with additional needs. Based in Hornsey! Please email me at jennymckernon@gmail.com if you'd like to talk further smile

melfoc Thu 06-Dec-12 20:13:54

Nanny Needed: Looking for 5 day per week nanny on half time 3.30pm to 6.30pm each day for a 4 year old boy. Based in Kilburn/West Hampstead.
any suggestions

ahappymummy Sat 11-Oct-08 17:35:07

hi newislington! what hours days etc do you need? what are the ages of child or children?

Newislingtonworkingmum Fri 03-Oct-08 13:41:07

I dont know if you are still looking... but I live in Islington, Is this too far from you?

ahappymummy Sun 21-Sep-08 14:38:52

hi oops! thankyou for your post! im afraid hornsey is a little on the far side 4 me,otherwise sounded ideal! good luck in finding someone though!

oops Sat 20-Sep-08 08:13:11

Message withdrawn

ahappymummy Fri 19-Sep-08 21:56:08

does nobody need a nanny....?!!!

ahappymummy Sun 07-Sep-08 17:04:46

hmm

ahappymummy Thu 04-Sep-08 22:02:54

hi guys.me again! i am now still looking as i thought i had found a job i would have loved but unfortunantly it all fell through 2day.so....i am available again if anyone is interested....? xxx

ahappymummy Tue 29-Jul-08 21:27:23

hi wheeler! yes sounds good to me,cricklewoods very near to me too! my number is 07980006603 and is switched on almost all the time...speak soon!xx

wheeler Tue 29-Jul-08 16:46:47

i might be interested! are you still checking for replies?! i'm in cricklewood, going back to work october, have 1yo son who i need caring for thursdays and fridays. i've been looking at nurseries and CMs, hadn't thought about a nanny but maybe it could work. shall we talk?

I'd be interested but i'm in Cornwall grin

ahappymummy Mon 28-Jul-08 21:34:42

iv tried gumtree,havent tried netmums so il give that a try! thanks imananny!! dkma....dont suppose theres any chance you could move down my neck of the woods?????xx

DKMA Sun 27-Jul-08 20:41:56

I would be interested - but I live in Cheshire smile

imananny Sun 27-Jul-08 20:39:50

have you tried putting an ad/reading them on www.gumtree.com or www.netmums.co.uk or www.nannyjob.co.uk

you might get more luck on there

ahappymummy Sun 27-Jul-08 20:34:12

anyyone? there must be someone,surely.......!

ahappymummy Sun 20-Jul-08 14:30:47

grin

ahappymummy Sat 19-Jul-08 18:03:40

hi guys! i am a 31 year old nanny who is looking for a part time position in the nw london area(hendon,golders green,hampstead,willesden,kilburn etc),pref around 20 hours a week but happy to consider more or slightly less hours! i have been nannying for approx 12 years,am nneb qualified and have a full crb check.i have extensive experience with twins(10 years) and can provide all my certs and refs.i am also mummy to a 2 year old boy who is lovely,lively and very happy!i am ideally looking for someone that would be happy to have both of us so would maybe suit a family that would like a little boy for their child or children to play with.happy to consider various areas,hours,ages of children etc....thankyou for reading!!!XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now