This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

****Nannies looking for work thread - add yourself on!****

(264 Posts)

I am a nanny who is Surestart approved. I am looking for a part time position in the Croydon and surrounding areas (any day apart from Wednesdays). I am CRB checked, first aid trained and have many years of experience.

If interested, please email croydonnanny@yahoo.com

Thanks!

amarhbabychild Thu 18-Sep-14 21:04:22

Hello- I am a newly registered child-minder in Barnet. Barnet Local authority have will be placing my details on their website. At the moment I am picking up kids from the School and dropping their home as their parents prefer a Nanny-it seems the nannies do not appear to drive. I am registered on a website. It seems there are more jobs as nannies than childminders. I am just wondering when I will get my first child to look after at my home. Its 7 days since I registered. Any thoughts or ideas, would be grateful

Supermummynanny Wed 17-Sep-14 14:11:39

32 year old British nanny, qualified, with 12 years experience (6 in day nursery, 6 as a nanny) working with children from birth to 8years.
Looking for a part time position in east/ north east London in which I can take my daughter with me. She is 22 months.
I would consider myself as a flexible, reliable, honest, fun and caring.
Excellent references available on request.
If you would like to see my full cv send me a private message.

TheBloodManCometh Mon 15-Sep-14 22:44:14

Hi,
English Nanny here; previously registered with Ofsted which has expired but I can easily renew if needed. CRB checked, clean drivers license, food hygiene certificate certificate and insured.
I'm currently doing an OU degree in Psychology.

6 years of solid childcare experience including teaching and nannying.
Extensive experience with ages from 6 months to 16 years. Some newborn experience.

Excellent knowledge of developmental milestones. Experience e in weaning, potty training, tutoring , proxy parenting and travelling with families.

Most previous work has been in London - im very confident driving in Central London and have a great working knowledge of activities and trips in the city, particularly in West London.

Excellent references available and im registered with 3 agencies in London.

I love sports and art. I'm fit, energetic, firm but fair and creative.

Can start asap.

Charlottejlh Sat 06-Sep-14 19:37:05

Hi!

We are looking for a French speaking nanny for our son who will be a year old. The position would start in January and be for 3 days a week (Mon-Wed) based in Hanwell. It could be live in or live out (or part live in/part live out). We currently live in Hammersmith but we should have moved to Hanwell by Jan - if not then it might initially be based in Hammersmith.

If this is of interest please let me know!

Thanks!

Charlotte

Yerazig Thu 04-Sep-14 14:46:40

Hi there I'm an experienced british nanny looking for temp/ad hoc work only for day/evenings including weekends. I'm DBS checked first aid and childcare qualified alongside excellent references. Do get in touch if you would like to discuss more.
Thanks

westlondonnanny Thu 04-Sep-14 13:47:12

Hi!
I'm an experienced nanny looking for a full time position. Don't have any preffered area I would like to work in, but for the past 6 years I worked in West London (Shepherds Bush, Acton). Have lots of experience looking after babies as well as toddlers (worked with children up to 9 years old). Can provide loads of references which can be very easily contacted. I'm a very loyal, friendly and trustworthy nanny looking for a position to start mid September.
Thank yousmile

eurycantha Sat 23-Aug-14 15:49:12

Nanny available.My current charge starts at Tonbridge school in September so I am seeking a new job,Sevenoaks area,very experienced excellent references .qualified,Firstaid,Ofsted registeredTuesdays and Fridays.Thankyou.

Mummyteachmummy Sat 23-Aug-14 00:54:55

London. Looking for a nanny two days a week (Tues and Weds), and optionally a half day on Mondays. Difficult to be precise as to location as we're looking move house, but likely Westminster or Clapham area.

kalid Fri 22-Aug-14 17:00:38

Any part time/after school nannies in North West London?

ElijahMiddleton Sun 10-Aug-14 18:18:15

Hello Everyone,

I am a Manny!

I'm a Qualified teacher from New Zealand looking for a temp nanny role for August. I have 2.5 years experience teaching primary school aged children, and I also have nannying experience here in the UK.

I am starting a teaching position at the start of September but am looking for some holiday work at the moment. Free to start ASAP!

for more infomation email: lijmiddleton@gmail.com

PrincessTilly Sat 02-Aug-14 15:10:59

Anyone part time in orpington and surrounding areas?

sunshinenanny Wed 30-Jul-14 00:40:04

I am an Ofsted registered nanny with paediatric first aid to nursery standard, public liability insurance and training courses in all aspects of childcare including special needs. I also have an ICP qualification but most important of all I have 30 years experience; Which includes working with babies and children aged from newborn up to 13 years. I have experience of working with and supporting the parents of premature babies and I have worked with several sets of twins. many of my jobs have been long term and I still have good relationships with the long term families I have worked forsmile

I have recently been looking after an 8 month old girl and a 4 year old boy, a job that has come to an end because of a change in the employers circumstances.

I do not drive but have never found this a problem and the children in my care get to do lots of fun things and we have outings on the buses to places that are not in walking distance. I believe childhood should be a happy fulfilling time and try to provide the best possible care for my young charges. I encourage imaginationdragon and storytelling. I also seek out local playgroups and activities. Picnics and trips to the park are also on the agenda smile yet I also know how important quiet time is as well.

I have a gentle approach to babies and preschoolers while at the same time encouraging thought for others and good manners.I also get on well with older children.

I am reliable and prepared to be flexible but ideally would like to work upwards of 20 hours. I don't mind long days and am open to both full and part time, weekends and overnights

I would love to find a new job in the Farnham, Guildford or Alton areas of Surrey/Hants and I can provide a full work history and excellent references to future employers

KeiraGomez Tue 29-Jul-14 15:16:09

Morning Nanny Available North London

Nanny with three and a half years experience with children aged 24mnths to eight years, with occaisional babysitting experience of babies from 4mnths. Living in the N4 area of London, and attend university in Holloway/ Islington area. I'm attending university most afternoons, and working in my current position for the remaining afternoons. Looking for morning work on weekdays, until 1pm. Happy with all ages. CRB clearance and full first aid training (was a volunteer with St John Ambulance). English is my first language and I am passionate about child development and encouraging children to explore the world around them. Enjoy talking to children, pretend-play, reading, and crafts.

Please e-mail me at keiragomez@live.co.uk if you're interested!

- Keira

GrumpySwivelHead Sat 19-Jul-14 20:23:15

Hello

I'm looking for an after-school Nanny in the Glasgow area to look after my 3 DCs (aged 10, 8 and 5) with immediate start. NWOC no problem.

Please pm if you are interested

Nottinghill1 Wed 16-Jul-14 19:43:33

I am an NNEB qualified nursery nurse. I am also a registered foster carer looking after a baby at present. I am able to offer babysitting in the evenings. Pm if interested.

CocoKev Tue 15-Jul-14 11:52:51

I'm looking for a part- time, live out nanny in the Sevenoaks area for a mid- October start. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Rodrigo1111111 Sun 13-Jul-14 23:26:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Rodrigo1111111 Sun 13-Jul-14 23:25:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Friedbrain Tue 01-Jul-14 21:31:17

Hello.

I am a London nanny with 10 years experience

I am qualified
I have first aid
I have a crb
I have nanny insurance
And I am also Ofsted registered

I am available from mid August.

I look forward to hearing from you

Crystal palace
Streatham
Balham
Clapham
Beckenham
Wimbledon
Tooting

and all in between

smile
mw031283@yahoo.co.uk

holz20 Tue 01-Jul-14 20:33:05

Hi my name is Hollie i am 20 years old currently looking after a 11month old girl in greenford only on saturdays but looking for something with more hours. I also do adhoc baby sitting for a 4year old girl and 1 year old boy brother and sister i have looked after the little girl since i was 16 when she was around 6 months old whwn ever her mum needed me took her out for days gave her lunch went to parks and this continued her mum then had another baby which i first looked after when he was 3 months old. I have them both together some times its the whole day other times just evenings so i am experienced in looking after two children at once. I am looking for full time or part time hours during the week (monday-friday) I live in south east london but willing to travel all over london as i have a train&tube station and a bus station next to me making it easy for me to travel.i am 1 bus away from greenwich I dont drive i also do not smoke. I have a recent enhanced CRB check and first aid qualified until november but i am going to update it.I do not have any childcare qualifications but i do have experience and you could not fine anyone who loves spending time with children as muchasme.Ima very fun and bubbly person not afraid to be silly and play with the children go out for walks or go to activities but can also be firm. Cv and references available upon request holz20@hotmail.co.uk

rainbowss Sat 09-Feb-13 22:16:09

Hi > I'm looking for a nanny who is interested in a flexible part time position to nanny share between two wonderful families in north london (crouch end/wood green area). Please PM me if interested. Thanks, Allison

scrummummy Thu 07-Feb-13 13:15:11

Hi I am looking for a nanny. Part time during term time and full time over school holidays. Live out. We live in east London / Essex border. Please pm me for more info if interested

cheapandchic Wed 06-Feb-13 22:48:46

I am looking for a part time italian speaking nanny for two children in N8.
Please message me if interested.

Pyra Tue 05-Feb-13 23:52:53

We are an Indian family living in Vauxhall, London looking for a live-out and (eventually) sole-charge nanny to start in May for a baby due end-April. Would like someone Ofsted registered and CRB checked, with references and at least 2 years' infant experience. Initially 6 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week for 3-4 months, and subsequently 7.30 am - 7 pm on weekdays and 8-10 hours on Saturday. We'd like someone fluent in English, pleasant, reliable and organised. Driving not required. If you are interested (even if for the initial 3-4 months), please PM me with your CV and a gross (all-in) rate.

NannyMarina Tue 05-Feb-13 22:34:13

Hello,

I am a 30 year old experienced Nanny looking for a full-time nanny position around Ealing, Richmond or Chiswick starting April 2013.

I am Ofsted registered, CRB checked and have attended my most recent First Aid Course in October 2012.

I have over 10 years of childcare experience including 3.5 years of working as an Au Pair Plus(45-50 hours per week) in the UK and the US, as well as 7 years of full time, sole charge nannying experience in the UK with children aged 6 months-5 years.
I have worked in two nanny shares and have twin experience.

I am bilingual in English and German.

I am ideally looking for a permanent position but would also be happy with part time work if you needed childcare cover until your child starts fulltime school in September.

Please PM me if interested, thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now