Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

****Nannies looking for work thread - add yourself on!****

(251 Posts)

I am a nanny who is Surestart approved. I am looking for a part time position in the Croydon and surrounding areas (any day apart from Wednesdays). I am CRB checked, first aid trained and have many years of experience.

If interested, please email croydonnanny@yahoo.com

Thanks!

GrumpySwivelHead Sat 19-Jul-14 20:23:15

Hello

I'm looking for an after-school Nanny in the Glasgow area to look after my 3 DCs (aged 10, 8 and 5) with immediate start. NWOC no problem.

Please pm if you are interested

Nottinghill1 Wed 16-Jul-14 19:43:33

I am an NNEB qualified nursery nurse. I am also a registered foster carer looking after a baby at present. I am able to offer babysitting in the evenings. Pm if interested.

CocoKev Tue 15-Jul-14 11:52:51

I'm looking for a part- time, live out nanny in the Sevenoaks area for a mid- October start. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Rodrigo1111111 Sun 13-Jul-14 23:26:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Rodrigo1111111 Sun 13-Jul-14 23:25:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Friedbrain Tue 01-Jul-14 21:31:17

Hello.

I am a London nanny with 10 years experience

I am qualified
I have first aid
I have a crb
I have nanny insurance
And I am also Ofsted registered

I am available from mid August.

I look forward to hearing from you

Crystal palace
Streatham
Balham
Clapham
Beckenham
Wimbledon
Tooting

and all in between

smile
mw031283@yahoo.co.uk

holz20 Tue 01-Jul-14 20:33:05

Hi my name is Hollie i am 20 years old currently looking after a 11month old girl in greenford only on saturdays but looking for something with more hours. I also do adhoc baby sitting for a 4year old girl and 1 year old boy brother and sister i have looked after the little girl since i was 16 when she was around 6 months old whwn ever her mum needed me took her out for days gave her lunch went to parks and this continued her mum then had another baby which i first looked after when he was 3 months old. I have them both together some times its the whole day other times just evenings so i am experienced in looking after two children at once. I am looking for full time or part time hours during the week (monday-friday) I live in south east london but willing to travel all over london as i have a train&tube station and a bus station next to me making it easy for me to travel.i am 1 bus away from greenwich I dont drive i also do not smoke. I have a recent enhanced CRB check and first aid qualified until november but i am going to update it.I do not have any childcare qualifications but i do have experience and you could not fine anyone who loves spending time with children as muchasme.Ima very fun and bubbly person not afraid to be silly and play with the children go out for walks or go to activities but can also be firm. Cv and references available upon request holz20@hotmail.co.uk

rainbowss Sat 09-Feb-13 22:16:09

Hi > I'm looking for a nanny who is interested in a flexible part time position to nanny share between two wonderful families in north london (crouch end/wood green area). Please PM me if interested. Thanks, Allison

scrummummy Thu 07-Feb-13 13:15:11

Hi I am looking for a nanny. Part time during term time and full time over school holidays. Live out. We live in east London / Essex border. Please pm me for more info if interested

cheapandchic Wed 06-Feb-13 22:48:46

I am looking for a part time italian speaking nanny for two children in N8.
Please message me if interested.

Pyra Tue 05-Feb-13 23:52:53

We are an Indian family living in Vauxhall, London looking for a live-out and (eventually) sole-charge nanny to start in May for a baby due end-April. Would like someone Ofsted registered and CRB checked, with references and at least 2 years' infant experience. Initially 6 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week for 3-4 months, and subsequently 7.30 am - 7 pm on weekdays and 8-10 hours on Saturday. We'd like someone fluent in English, pleasant, reliable and organised. Driving not required. If you are interested (even if for the initial 3-4 months), please PM me with your CV and a gross (all-in) rate.

NannyMarina Tue 05-Feb-13 22:34:13

Hello,

I am a 30 year old experienced Nanny looking for a full-time nanny position around Ealing, Richmond or Chiswick starting April 2013.

I am Ofsted registered, CRB checked and have attended my most recent First Aid Course in October 2012.

I have over 10 years of childcare experience including 3.5 years of working as an Au Pair Plus(45-50 hours per week) in the UK and the US, as well as 7 years of full time, sole charge nannying experience in the UK with children aged 6 months-5 years.
I have worked in two nanny shares and have twin experience.

I am bilingual in English and German.

I am ideally looking for a permanent position but would also be happy with part time work if you needed childcare cover until your child starts fulltime school in September.

Please PM me if interested, thank you

LaFataTurchina Sat 02-Feb-13 01:14:27

Hello!

I am a qualified Early Years Professional, and have experience working with children from 0 - 14 in a variety of settings, from nurseries to private tutoring.

I am CRB checked, and hold pediatric first aid and safeguarding certificates.

I am bilingual in English and Italian.

I am looking for part time nannying, mother's help and/or primary age or Italian tutoring roles in London.

Please PM me if interested.

Tinkerbella23 Fri 01-Feb-13 22:59:35

Hi I am a qualified and experienced nanny looking for nanny work and babysitting in the Blackpool area, I drive so I can also drive alittle out my way for the right family.
I can provide excellent references from current and previous families.
Experience with all ages.
Sarahmeredith21@yahoo.com

iluvkids Sun 06-Jan-13 14:29:28

About Me
i have extensive childcare experience I have worked and volunteered in various childcare settings - nurseries, an after school club, holiday play scheme, summer camp, school, etc. I have also lived with various families, first au pairing, then nannying / proxy parenting / 24 hour care

i have experience with twins and triplets,

live in exp, sole charge exp, shared charge exp.

TEFL exp.

Overseas exp

proxy parenting exp (including 10 days of 24 hour care)

I like to be busy in a child focused role.

I'm British. I hold the CITY AND GUILDS Early Years Care and Education certification, am.CRB checked (Updated 2012), and have great references.

Early Years First Aid Certified (Certificate updated in 2012)

My Experience
I have cared for children from as young as 6months to teenagers in a wide variety of settings over the years.

I've helped a variety of families including families with lots of young children. (One family I helped previously had 4 children aged 6 and under, another had 4 children aged 5 and under)

I have also been in charge of groups of children, have ran/organised children's parties etc.

My Availability
Happy to work weekends,

Happy to travel,

Happy to proxy parent

..... very flexible for the right family - I'm looking for a family that I can have an open and transparent working relationship with. I get very attached to my charges....and vice versa.

Looking for a live in role

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

agent1696 Sat 05-Jan-13 09:04:32

Hi Notachocolateraisin I live in Croydon & am looking for an ofsted registered nanny to look after my son Sat & sun 3pm-1am. Please let me know if you're available
agent1696@sky.com

iluvkids Fri 19-Oct-12 08:37:07

Very experienced proxy parent / 24hour care, / temp live in nanny / holiday nanny available over the christmas period.. from dec 19th

great portfolio / cv / refs

multilpes exp

worked with many families each with FOUR young children - often all aged 6 and under.

Worked with all ages.

Happy to travel worldwide

please pm me in the first instance

thanks

Cathalyna Thu 18-Oct-12 15:59:28

German/English speaking Nanny available, NW3, April 2013

I know I'm very very early buuut...
I'm looking for a new Nanny position from around April 2013 (flexible).
I will most likely be moving somewhere around NW3 so am looking for a position in the area or nearby. I'm either looking for one full-time or two part-time jobs (i.e. one morning + one after-school). Live-out preferred but would consider live-in for the right family. 3 years exp. looking after children aged from newborn to 10 years - mainly sole-charge; however only 1 year+ of that a full-time role. Happy to do light cleaning, running errands, walking dogs or PA kind of things.

Cheers

nannycaz Wed 17-Oct-12 19:44:12

Hi im looking for a full time live out nanny position around derby/nottingham/leicester. I'm fully qualified, CRB checked, First aid trained, food and hygiene trained and in the process of becoming OFSTED registered.
I have 5 years experience looking after children

I am mature, reliable, energetic, fun and punctual. I am a driver and a non smoker.

Thankyou Carrieann carrieann.redfern@hotmail.co.uk

Shelley33 Thu 04-Oct-12 23:20:22

I am a fully qualified nanny seeking full or part time work in North Yorkshire. I currently live in Northallerton, but would be happy to travel approx 15-20 miles, including Yarm, Thirsk, Easingwold, Ripon, Boroughbridge etc. I hold my NNEB and qualified in 1993, and have worked as a nanny practically ever since, so I have a lot of experence. I enjoy a wide range of activites whilst at work, including messy play, baking, arts and crafts, reading, outings to places such as mother and toddlers and the library. I am a good cook, and can create healthy and nutrious meals from scratch. As a person, I am chatty, bubbly, honest, trustworthy and fun. I enjoy a wide range of interests outside of work too. I can offer written and verbal references and am currently arranging to update my first aid and CRB check.

I am also considering positions in the Rotherham/Sheffield/Doncaster area as my partner live in Swinton, and I would be able to stay with him.

scrummummy Wed 03-Oct-12 15:39:13

After school+ full time holiday nanny needed. London/essex border for DDs. please pm me if you know anyone who would be interested to pm me. Thanks

NannyNorthLlondon Tue 02-Oct-12 10:07:21

Hi,
My name is Roxanna. I am looking for a full time,live-out nanny position to start in December 2012 or January 2013. I have 6 yrs full time nanny experience in the UK with children aged between 8mths and 7yrs plus 3yrs voluntary experience in the EU. I am CRB checked, Ofsted registered ICP qualified and I am Early Years First Aid + Food & Hygiene trained.
Due to my interest and love of children, I decided to make a career in childcare and be a professional nanny, so I am planning on studying from next year for the Level 3 CYPW and I am looking for a family who doesn't mind chosing a nanny with experience and a genuine love for children but who doesn't have a full qualification yet.
I am fluent in English and Romanian and intermediate in Spanish, French and Italian. I can provide excellent references and I am available for interviews in the morning or any time in the weekend.
I have really good experience with babies and toddlers , it is amazing to watch them grow and I find very rewarding to see that they learn new things by the end of every day.
As a person I am very bubbly and positive.I have a good common sense, I am reliable , honest and organised.I enjoy taking children outdoors in parks and museums, to playgroups and playdates but when the weather doesnt allow that I enjoy painting and reading.I also have experience with weaning and potty training.
If you would like to know more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you,
Roxana

andrea29 Sat 29-Sep-12 14:52:01

Dear parents, I am 29 years old with more than 7 years experience working as a nanny. All my experience is sole charge looking after children aged between 9 months - 7 years. I have a recent CRB check, a first aid qualification and a clean driving licence. I am looking for a full or part time live out (at least 3 full days) nanny job.
My previous job came to an end after 2 years because the youngest one started full time school.
I am very organized, responsible and reliable. I like to be active, going to play groups, arrange play dates and do lots of fun activities!
I am available immediately. I live in N16, near Islington.

Message me if you are interested and I will forward you my CV.

NannyGR Fri 28-Sep-12 14:29:12

Hi I am a current nanny looking for some part town work from January any days apart from Tuesday, I am based in Royston Hertfordshire but am willing to travel for the right person, please email me for more details georgie_lisher@hotmail.co.uk

highg Fri 28-Sep-12 10:57:20

Dear Families

I am a nanny and I love my job. I look after two lovely boys on a Mon/Tue/Wed. I am looking for work on THURSDAYS and/or FRIDAYS. I am looking for anything between 8-18 hours. I live in Highgate but I can travel.

I am an ex-primary school teacher and also have a degree in Childhood and Youth. I am Ofsted registered, have 10 years childcare experience, updated my paediatric first aid in April, have a clean CRB check and I can provide excellent references. I am 29 and English. I love children and enjoy making them happy and helping them to learn. I have lots of fun ideas and provide a wide variety of activities for all the children I look after. I am friendly, caring and at all time - professional.

Please email highgatenanny@hotmail.co.uk for a C.V. or phone number.

Thank you.

Sarah.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now