This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

****Nannies looking for work thread - add yourself on!****

(264 Posts)

I am a nanny who is Surestart approved. I am looking for a part time position in the Croydon and surrounding areas (any day apart from Wednesdays). I am CRB checked, first aid trained and have many years of experience.

If interested, please email

aLi50n Wed 20-May-09 17:52:13

I'm Alison, a 33 year old Nanny currently living in Hampshire. I am ideally seeking a Live-In position in London, Monday -Friday and would return home every weekend. If in Hounslow,Ealing or Chiswick or surrounding areas,could consider live out as i have inlaws i could stay with during this time.

I am qualified with 13 years experience as a sole charge Nanny with children newborn +.

I have also worked in a Nannyshare,for a Nanny Agency advising parents on childcare and interviewing Nannies, as a Playleader in an Afterschool club and have experience working with Twins.

I hold an NVQ3 in Childcare Learning and Development (CCLD) OFSTED Registered, First Aid and CRB checked. I am a driver.

I am fun, outgoing, flexible, committed and reliable.

I have previously worked and lived in London as a Nanny.

I would be more than happy to forward on my C.V and i have excellent references.

aLi50n Wed 20-May-09 17:52:43

oh and you can contact me on

clayrebear Sun 24-May-09 12:54:35

Hi I am Clayre a nanny living in South Manchester looking for work from mid July as my current job is ending

NNEB trained, excellent references, basic food hygiene certificate, 16 years experince, over 6 years twins and triplets

sarahlouise32 Mon 25-May-09 19:02:30

I am a qualified nanny with 15 years experience I am looking for work in the bedfordshire area possibly Milton keynes. I am looking for full time job with the possibilty of bringing my 5 year old son.(When he is not at school) please contact Sarah on
thank you

AngelNanny Mon 25-May-09 19:43:24

I am a qualified and experienced british nanny looking for a morning position. 2 -4 days a week / between 15 - 20 hrs a week, with a finish time no later than 2.30pm. I am looking for a position in the Woking area.

• Passed NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 in Early Years Care and Education
• 12 hrs peadiatric first aid completed
• Child protection certificate
• I am a driver and have a clean driving license
• I am police checked (CRB) (27th September 2008)
• I have a Diploma in starting up a childcare business
• Currently doing an Open University, part time health and social care degree (to become a teacher)
• Early years developing practice (level 4) – starting Oct 09.
• Health and social care certificate - passed 2009

I am enthusiastic with a good sense of humour. I love working with children and young adults of all ages & enjoy seeing their development. I have very good organisational skills & good communication & interpersonal skills. I am always willing to learn & like to help others. I am flexible & adaptable, self-motivated & a good team player. I have a very caring & giving personality. I believe that all children should lead a full & happy childhood which includes learning & playing in a safe & happy environment. I am proud of my ability as a nanny and am firm but fair. I am studying to be a teacher and my ambition is to eventually own & run my own nursery.

Please do get in touch if you are interested or have any questions

fairimum Thu 04-Jun-09 07:02:01

Just found this thread!

Flexible nanny with own child (aged 1) in Wokingham/Reading/Bracknell, available after the summer. Currently working full time for a local family (children aged 1 and 5). Prior to this (and maternity leave) I was a primary school teacher with experience of teaching nursery up to year 4, as well various other childcare experience.

I Looking for a part time positions
and can be very flexible. I am Ofsted registered (so can be paid with childcare vouchers), have a CRB check and a current paediatric first aid qualification. If you think I might be suitable for your position please get in touch!
sarah @

ally2104 Thu 04-Jun-09 10:51:38

Hi, I am a 35 year old nanny with over 15 years sole charge experience and excellent references. I am looking for part time work, preferably after school/wraparound care, in the North Surrey area, (Carshalton/Sutton/Epsom/Banstead and surrounding areas).
I am open to temp or permanent offers. I already have a school holiday job, (although there is some flexibility here, as children quite old now), so am currently looking for term time work only.
I am also available for weekend/overnight/babysitting jobs.
I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter, who I would need to bring with me to weekday jobs.
You can mail me on
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

sky23 Sat 15-May-10 20:10:11

Message withdrawn

Blondiek8 Sun 16-May-10 17:34:25

I am a fun, caring and responsible nanny looking for work in Surrey. I am first aid qualified and have newborn, toddler and older children experience. Ideally looking for full time, live-out work. Please feel free to email for more details Thank you x

poshtottie Mon 17-May-10 19:43:36

Qualified MNT Maternity nurse with First Aid, CRB, and excellent refs. Now taking bookings for June, July and August.

Easy going, discreet and reliable.

Please contact me at

NKffffffff87aaf526X128a79b7ed1 Mon 17-May-10 19:55:15

I am a 21 year old female currently working as a nanny two days per week and a teaching assistant three days per week. Due to my current commitments coming to an end in the summer, I am looking for a job as a nanny during August 2010. I have experience working with children aged between 18 months and 12 years as a nanny, teacher and in summer camps .

In September I have been accepted to start my postgraduate degree in teacher training, therefore, will also be available for future school holidays. I am very confident and love working with children.

I am available on a full time or part time basis throughout August and the first week of September. I have a full, clean driving license and an enhanced CRB check.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me. References are available.

Thanks, Charlotte

aLi50n Sat 07-Aug-10 19:33:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

aLi50n Sat 07-Aug-10 19:35:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NannyBeth Sat 07-Aug-10 19:59:48

I'm a 22 yr old Aussie nanny looking for work in London. I am looking for a permanent position, preferably full time with at least one little one at home. I am also looking for temp or ad hoc work whilst I am looking for something more permanent!

I have 3 years experience with children aged 3 days to 12 years old, am qualified to NVQ 2, have a current Paediatric First Aid certificate, a enhanced CRB disclosure and a Police Certificate from Australia. I have been Ofstead registered, and would be more than happy to be registered again. I also have a full British Drivers Licence and am confident driving in the UK.

Please feel free to get in touch!! My email address is nanny . beth @ hotmail . com

InmyheadIminParis Mon 09-Aug-10 16:08:47

Our fantastic and super-experienced part-time nanny is looking for more work. She looks after my DCs two days a week and is now looking for an additional two or three more days per week.

She has all the relavent qualifications and is Ofsted registered.

Areas: S.Cambs / Central Bedfordshire or North of North Herts (Letchworth, Baldock, etc).

Happy to give more details if you post here or CAT me.

gizzy1973 Mon 09-Aug-10 19:07:26

Hello I am Erica (36) and I am looking for after school work or thursday and / or friday work in the Worcestershire area (can be more specific if you get in touch)

I would need to bring my 7 month old son along although if it was after school mon / tue / wed i may not need to all the time

I have about 14 years experience of all ages
I am NNEB qualified
Have first aid and CRB (Dec 2008)

gizzy1973 Mon 09-Aug-10 19:08:21

whoops forgot to put email address

zebedeethezebra Tue 10-Aug-10 10:16:01

We'll be looking for a part time nanny for 3 days a week from the end of this year. Please contact me if this is of interest - my email address is

We live about 5 miles south of Cambridge.

InmyheadIminParis Tue 10-Aug-10 14:40:23

Thanks zebedeethezebra - will do.

mynka Wed 11-Aug-10 19:40:14

My name is Karolina, I'm 29 and my daughter is 2 years old. I am looking for a job as a nanny in London E3, Tower Hamlets area. I am available anytime except weekends before 5 pm (babysitting in the evenings is fine).

My daughter is very friendly and I am responsible, enthusiastic and punctual person.

I know many interesting places for children in east London and I hope to guarantee a great time to everyone.

If you are interested, pls contact me via email:

mariemc Fri 13-Aug-10 22:52:58

Hi, i'm a registered childminder in didsbury manchester with a vacancy for 0 to 5 year old, please see my website, thanks

Melinda76 Sat 14-Aug-10 10:33:41

Qualified Maternity Nurse/Experienced Nanny looking for new position to start as soon as required. I live in Chelmsford and am looking for a full-time (part-time considered) Nanny position in Essex. Ofsted registered, Paediatric Frist Aid certificate, CRB checked, own car, great references.

Experienced with age groups from newborn to 21 years old, gained through work as a teacher, Social Care Worker in an adolescent residential unit, night nanny, nursery nurse and private nanny.

Please contact me if interested. I am also available for local Night Nannying or weekend work.

Melinda76 Sat 14-Aug-10 10:36:10

Qualified Maternity Nurse/Experienced Nanny looking for new position from September. I live in Chelmsford and am looking for a full-time (part-time considered) Nanny position in Essex. Ofsted registered, Paediatric Frist Aid certificate, CRB checked, own car, good references.

Experienced with age groups from newborn to 21 years old, gained through work as a teacher, Social Care Worker in an adolescent residential unit, night nanny and nursery nurse.

Please contact me if interested ( I am also interested in a Maternity Nurse position if it starts in September.

MESSENGER Thu 19-Aug-10 19:56:52

Nanny with 22 years experience is looking for a part -time position, I am looking for a family who would be prepared for me to bring my 2 children with me they are 3 and 2 months. I have been with my current family for 9 and half years and the only reason I feel it is time to move on, is because they have 3 children and I think 5 children would be too many.
I have excellent references and I can send my C.V to anyone who is interested to know more.

tears Mon 06-Sep-10 16:23:29

for local familes in Greenwich, dulwich , charlton and blackheath

Please call Tammi 07956 954647
over 3 years experience , CRB checked , Driver , Trained in child development with excellent references

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now