This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

**Registered childminder in WITHAM, ESSEX with full/part time vacancies!**

(2 Posts)
PrimroseChildminding Tue 29-Jan-08 10:50:42

Hi and thanks for looking at my post! Firstly I'm a registered childminder with full/part time vacancies . I'm Level 2 qualified, have first aid and a NCMA member. I live in Witham , essex. I live in a warm friendly house with my partner Rob who works full time and is also a retined fireman. We are both CRB checked.I love to do emssy activites, cooking,outdoor play,outings, walks and many more! I have a lovely safe garden for outside play and a quiet room for those naps and chill out times! If you are interested or would simply like to ask me any questions please don't hesitate to contact me and I can give you more contact details upon request. I can also send out to you any info you might require. Thank You once again for taking the time. Danielle x

Deegal Wed 20-Nov-13 23:15:48

Hi can u help me every Thursday morning to get my son to school as I have to go to uni. Thanks my no is 07852702551

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now