This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder Wanted - Cardiff (Roath Park, Roath, Lakeside, Cyncoed or Penylan)

(8 Posts)
ziopin Wed 08-Aug-07 20:59:13

Hi I am looking for a childminder (term time only - we are teachers!)

From September 12.00 until 5.00 (Monday & Tuesdays) and 12 -4 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) to look after a lovely 3 year old boy.

Roath Park Area

DirtyGertiefromnumber30 Wed 08-Aug-07 21:03:59

Hi ziopin! im in roath park too!

fraid im not a childminder but i do know of a lovely one who i know works in this area. I will ask her if she has any spaces and CAT you her number if so.

ziopin Wed 08-Aug-07 21:37:08

Oh brilliant dirtygertiefromnumber30. Your a blinking star!!

ziopin Thu 09-Aug-07 17:51:04

bump

Which school will he go to? do you need to think about who's going to do the school run next year?

But I can heartily recommend our childminder who lives in Roath. She's lovely. I don't know how to do CATing. email me at peachesmclean@googlemail.com and I'll give you her name and number (she's on the council list)

frankieb Fri 10-Aug-07 15:52:45

Hi
I'm a childminder in Heath but on matty leave at the minute, baby due on Tues.
The number for cardiff Childrens information services is 029 20520100 they will be able to give you a list of childminders in your area.
Hope you have some luck
Frankie

Pinkpo75 Wed 11-Sep-13 21:38:15

Hello peachesmclean, I was just wondering if you could recommend your friend who's a childminder in the roath area to me? I'm really struggling to find someone and need someone to drop off and pick up my daughter from lakeside primary! Thank you:-) Paula Kent

Beth2818 Thu 11-Sep-14 07:19:33

Hi there I am a registered childminder and I have space available we live in the Heath area just off Whitchurch rd so very close to you if you would like to discus childcare for your 3 year olds number is 07595 371448

I drop off to ysgol melin gruffydd in Whitchurch or the clych in Whitchurch

Thanks Beth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now