Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

MUMSNET CHILDMINDER VACANCIES........... ........

(530 Posts)
looneytune Sat 10-Mar-07 09:14:09

Shosha has come up with a fab idea..........we all put our vacancies on here and it keeps the thread active and therefore more likely to be seen!

I'll start then......

NoLookingBack Mon 31-Dec-12 10:52:48

Need an au-pair/ live-in nanny from next week until end of Jan only.

Dropping our little boy off to nursery in the morning, collecting him in the evening and looking after him, feeding him. No house work. Works out 25 hours per week, including the occasional long shift and a weekend.

There is a double bedroom, and we live close to bus-stops and parks and libraries.

I am not sure whether I am allowed to put my mobile number here, but pm for details.

Thanks

MiTran Thu 27-Dec-12 13:08:06

Qualified Nanny in West London Available For Immedaite Start!!
I am Looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Long Term position.
I have 10 years Childcare Experience,
up to date CRB
CV
References,
NVQ2 Early Years and Childcare Education
Diploma in Pre School Practice
and First Aid.

Please contact me via mobile or email

ms_tran@hotmail.co.uk

Mi Tran

emmajane500 Wed 26-Dec-12 00:31:29

Ofsted Registered childminder in Crayford , part time / full time / before, after school please email me on emmajane500@aol.com . Soon as January start . . smile

bernesewalking Sat 22-Dec-12 18:38:36

North Dorset, stalbridge area dt10
Full time or part time vacancies available
16 years experience
01963 363755 😊

mariemc Fri 14-Dec-12 21:17:11

DIDSBURY MANCHESTER
I'm an Ofsted registered childminder with 9 years experience
I have a full or part time vacancy from January
More information on my website https://sites.google.com/site/mariemcmillanchildminding/ or give me a call on 07931418051 smile

Mummylodge Fri 14-Dec-12 17:38:22

Hi im an Ofsted registered childminder in vauxhall sw8 London
I will have 2 vacancies from January 2013 full time and part time
I had an inspection in April and got a good .

Isoneofusadog Tue 04-Dec-12 22:20:43

I am looking for a full time live out nanny 5 days per week. Hours are 7.30-6.30pm. It would be to look after my 5 yr old DD and almost 3 DS. Ideally to start in early January.
Job includes school run, play dates, play groups, cooking for children, doing homework and encouraging my active, busy but silent DS to talk. Must also be happy doing a lot of dancing and role play with dramatic DD.
We are based in SW15. If you are interested please email me susaneanderson@sky.com

MiTran Mon 03-Dec-12 15:10:48

Hi everyone

I am a Qualified Nanny, Available for a full time Nanny/Housekeeper sole charge or shared care position, within London, I currently live in W10.

I have worked and studied in childcare for over 10years, and have studied for NVQ2 Early Years and Childcare Education, Diploma in PreSchool Practice, I have an uptodate CRB, First Aid Certificates.

If you are looking for a Full Time Nanny in London, Please do get in contact with me on 07789206355

Many Thanks

Mi Tran
ms_tran@hotmail.co.uk

pandypops Mon 03-Dec-12 13:22:25

Childminder in Leytonstone, E11 with a vacancy from 7th January 2013 on Mon, Tues, Weds. 8am-6pm.

If you are looking in the area, feel free to message me and we can talk.

smile

saschamiles Mon 03-Dec-12 10:07:32

Any childminders/ nannies available from feb in loughton? Or surrounding area?
6 month old baby girl.

WEDNESDAYS only to start with!

ScottishElle Wed 28-Nov-12 13:40:51

Looking for a live out nanny, 3 days a week, Midlothian, for 1yo. Want someone warm, loving and someone who sees themselves hanging around for the longterm i.e. not a temporary job. Please get in touch if that sounds like you.

TimeForLunch Wed 28-Nov-12 12:41:53

Hi, I am looking for a nanny or childminder for my 2 DCs, aged nearly 6 and 2, for Fridays only in Buckhurst Hill or nearby. Hours required are from 8am to 6pm, including local school pick up for the eldest. Please get in touch if you are interested.

donn1 Wed 28-Nov-12 10:50:52

hi all
I am a SCMA SCSWIS registered childminder, I live in Law Village, I am also an RGN,
I have spaces for full time before and after school also for all day care, I am very flexible and thoroughly enjoy looking after children. I provide a friendly home from home environment. We enjoy daily trips to parks, libraries, zoos, also arts and crafts. I have a c=very child friendly garden with lots of outdoor toys.
please contact me on 07814178614

dawnn93 Sun 25-Nov-12 17:56:37

My name is Dawn and im a registered and insured childminder in Newton farm cambuslang.
Qualifications:
- SVQ 2 child development and health
- Scma trained
- GIRFEC ( getting it right for every child)
- child protection
- paediatric first aid
Plus many more
Feel free to contact me on 07979124895 to discuss your childcare requirements.

twinkletoescare Tue 13-Nov-12 19:51:51

OFSTED registered and inspected childminder in REDBOURN ST ALBANS.
graded Good at my latest inspection in Nov 2012.
I offer quality care in a fun loving home from home family enviorment.
For more information n my setting please have a little look at my website
www.freewebs.com/twinkletoescare

TheNameisNOTZiggy Sun 11-Nov-12 22:02:27

Wanted near Battersea Rise / bolingbrook grove (London SW) - Cm or Nanny(share) or nanny housekeeper

Anyone available in Feb/March for my Boy born in May this year?

Please pm me.

hollie11 Thu 08-Nov-12 13:34:09

South Woodford East London
Oakdale school drop off/pick up and holiday care available.
lPlease call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you

hollie11 Thu 08-Nov-12 13:28:32

South Woodford East London
Oakdale school drop off/pick up and holiday care available.
lPlease call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you

Gatorade Fri 02-Nov-12 15:08:18

NANNY or NANNY HOUSEKEEPER WANTED (BANSTEAD, SURREY)

Hello,

I am looking for a Nanny (3 days per week) or Nanny Housekeeper (4 or 5 days per week) to start late December 2012 for a settling in period, with the role starting in January 2013. The hours of work will be approx 7:30am to 6:30pm, with shorter days on the housekeeping days (if the candidate wishes to house-keep).

I have one DD who will be 10 months old at the start of the position.

The position is live in or live out (if live in en-suite bedroom will be provided + access to own sitting room in the evenings/days off)

I am looking for someone with experience and who is willing to continue to take DD to her various classes and activities (all of which can be within walking distance of home if you don't have a car/driving licence).

I look forward to hearing from you if you think this role might be of interest and you would like some more information.

Jessylogier18 Thu 01-Nov-12 15:51:31

Hi my name is Jessy, I have been a registered childminder for 7 years and am with the CSSIW. I am also a memeber of the NCMA and Children Come First. I live in St.Mellons, Cardiff. I love working with children and I aim to provide a safe, stimulating caring environment for all the children in my care. I currently have vacancies for both full time and part time children.

If you are interested contact me by email :jessylogier@yahoo.co.uk or phone:02920790712

elizabethtailored Tue 30-Oct-12 09:25:00

Looking for a childminder in the SW8 area - Vauxhall/Clapham - for my son for early next year. He will be nine months at this time.

Would be grateful if you could PM for further details, etc please.

Many thanks

JoannaB32 Mon 29-Oct-12 21:47:09

Hi my name is Joanna and I am staying in Westerton ( Bearsden, Glasgow).
I am at last stage of registering myself as a CHILDMINDER.
I use to be a teacher and have good experience with working with children.
I love kids and will be a privilege for me to work as childminder.
I start in January 2013, Monday-Friday,8 am to 6 pm( hours could be easily change and adapt to yours needs). I will have 2 spaces for under 5's and 3 spaces for over 5's. So if you interested please give me a call Joanna on: 07769324335

theQuibbler Thu 25-Oct-12 14:45:48

Hello - we're looking for an after school nanny for 3 days a week between 4 pm and 6.15pm. Location: Kensington, London. Would ideally like a French speaker (mother tongue for preference) Please pm me for further details. Thanks.

lechatnoir Mon 22-Oct-12 14:32:07

TUNBRIDGE WELLS AREA

Ofsted registered childminder near Tunbridge Wells with full & part time vacancies. Please message me for further information.

Queenmarigold Mon 22-Oct-12 14:25:36

Looking for a live-out nanny to twins aged 1 and after school / school holiday care for a 5 yr old, starting Jan 2014. Location: Staffordshire.

Please PM me for full job description and further details!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now