This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

MUMSNET CHILDMINDER VACANCIES...................

(530 Posts)
looneytune Sat 10-Mar-07 09:14:09

Shosha has come up with a fab idea..........we all put our vacancies on here and it keeps the thread active and therefore more likely to be seen!

I'll start then......

NickiBold Wed 12-Sep-12 21:06:45

Hi, my name is Nicki and I am a newly registered childminder in Byfleet. I live with my husband and 2 children, - 5 years and 2 years.
I currently have spaces for full or half days on a Thursday and Friday, before/after school Monday - Friday, and available Monday - Friday for holiday cover.
I have a variation on my certificate to be able to take 2 children under 1 - ideal for twins.

My Experience

I have over 15 years experience of childcare, I have managed 2 day Nurseries and 2 Children's Centre. I have also been a nanny for four children,

My Qualifications

NNEB
Current First aid certificate
Child development experience
Safeguarding training
Food hygiene

Please contact me on 01483 874869 or email me on nickibold@hotmail.com

jazzyhands Fri 14-Sep-12 17:31:05

LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE (LS28)

on the leeds/bradford border
0-5 full or part time place
and before/after school/school hols wed, thur, fri (calverley parkside or C of E)

please email: maxisminis@ntlworld.com

pugsmum Mon 17-Sep-12 12:39:46

STANBOROUGH AREA , WELWYN GARDEN CITY

2x full time 1x part time children 1-5 and after school pick ups

20% off for the 1st 6 months

10 years experience working as a primary shcool teacher ,
food hygene
first aid
CRB
EYFS and national cirriculum
Safeguarding training
fun with gymnastics certificate
contact 07715626337 Email mvwarner58@gmail.com

BoyMeetsWorld Sat 20-Oct-12 11:07:22

Any childminders in high wycombe area available for Sept 2013??

To do: school runs (to Naphill for 9am, picked up at 8am) and collection at 3.30, looking after until 6pm Mon-Fri. Also full time holiday cover with bonus if you can do cleaning during hols!

Must be reliable, a driver, with references, ok with friendly dog. Fine to have own child at same time so long as gets on with ours!

Huit Sun 21-Oct-12 16:16:26

Looking for childminder not far from London Bridge/Shad Thames/South Bank (short tube/rail/bus ride or walking distance)

Beginning October or November 2012

all day 1-2 days per week

For one almost 1 year old girl
She loves music, books and going to play groups

Thanks!

Queenmarigold Mon 22-Oct-12 14:25:36

Looking for a live-out nanny to twins aged 1 and after school / school holiday care for a 5 yr old, starting Jan 2014. Location: Staffordshire.

Please PM me for full job description and further details!

lechatnoir Mon 22-Oct-12 14:32:07

TUNBRIDGE WELLS AREA

Ofsted registered childminder near Tunbridge Wells with full & part time vacancies. Please message me for further information.

theQuibbler Thu 25-Oct-12 14:45:48

Hello - we're looking for an after school nanny for 3 days a week between 4 pm and 6.15pm. Location: Kensington, London. Would ideally like a French speaker (mother tongue for preference) Please pm me for further details. Thanks.

JoannaB32 Mon 29-Oct-12 21:47:09

Hi my name is Joanna and I am staying in Westerton ( Bearsden, Glasgow).
I am at last stage of registering myself as a CHILDMINDER.
I use to be a teacher and have good experience with working with children.
I love kids and will be a privilege for me to work as childminder.
I start in January 2013, Monday-Friday,8 am to 6 pm( hours could be easily change and adapt to yours needs). I will have 2 spaces for under 5's and 3 spaces for over 5's. So if you interested please give me a call Joanna on: 07769324335

elizabethtailored Tue 30-Oct-12 09:25:00

Looking for a childminder in the SW8 area - Vauxhall/Clapham - for my son for early next year. He will be nine months at this time.

Would be grateful if you could PM for further details, etc please.

Many thanks

Jessylogier18 Thu 01-Nov-12 15:51:31

Hi my name is Jessy, I have been a registered childminder for 7 years and am with the CSSIW. I am also a memeber of the NCMA and Children Come First. I live in St.Mellons, Cardiff. I love working with children and I aim to provide a safe, stimulating caring environment for all the children in my care. I currently have vacancies for both full time and part time children.

If you are interested contact me by email :jessylogier@yahoo.co.uk or phone:02920790712

Gatorade Fri 02-Nov-12 15:08:18

NANNY or NANNY HOUSEKEEPER WANTED (BANSTEAD, SURREY)

Hello,

I am looking for a Nanny (3 days per week) or Nanny Housekeeper (4 or 5 days per week) to start late December 2012 for a settling in period, with the role starting in January 2013. The hours of work will be approx 7:30am to 6:30pm, with shorter days on the housekeeping days (if the candidate wishes to house-keep).

I have one DD who will be 10 months old at the start of the position.

The position is live in or live out (if live in en-suite bedroom will be provided + access to own sitting room in the evenings/days off)

I am looking for someone with experience and who is willing to continue to take DD to her various classes and activities (all of which can be within walking distance of home if you don't have a car/driving licence).

I look forward to hearing from you if you think this role might be of interest and you would like some more information.

hollie11 Thu 08-Nov-12 13:28:32

South Woodford East London
Oakdale school drop off/pick up and holiday care available.
lPlease call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you

hollie11 Thu 08-Nov-12 13:34:09

South Woodford East London
Oakdale school drop off/pick up and holiday care available.
lPlease call 07590670707 or 02085303102 or email holliechildminder@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you

TheNameisNOTZiggy Sun 11-Nov-12 22:02:27

Wanted near Battersea Rise / bolingbrook grove (London SW) - Cm or Nanny(share) or nanny housekeeper

Anyone available in Feb/March for my Boy born in May this year?

Please pm me.

twinkletoescare Tue 13-Nov-12 19:51:51

OFSTED registered and inspected childminder in REDBOURN ST ALBANS.
graded Good at my latest inspection in Nov 2012.
I offer quality care in a fun loving home from home family enviorment.
For more information n my setting please have a little look at my website
www.freewebs.com/twinkletoescare

dawnn93 Sun 25-Nov-12 17:56:37

My name is Dawn and im a registered and insured childminder in Newton farm cambuslang.
Qualifications:
- SVQ 2 child development and health
- Scma trained
- GIRFEC ( getting it right for every child)
- child protection
- paediatric first aid
Plus many more
Feel free to contact me on 07979124895 to discuss your childcare requirements.

donn1 Wed 28-Nov-12 10:50:52

hi all
I am a SCMA SCSWIS registered childminder, I live in Law Village, I am also an RGN,
I have spaces for full time before and after school also for all day care, I am very flexible and thoroughly enjoy looking after children. I provide a friendly home from home environment. We enjoy daily trips to parks, libraries, zoos, also arts and crafts. I have a c=very child friendly garden with lots of outdoor toys.
please contact me on 07814178614

TimeForLunch Wed 28-Nov-12 12:41:53

Hi, I am looking for a nanny or childminder for my 2 DCs, aged nearly 6 and 2, for Fridays only in Buckhurst Hill or nearby. Hours required are from 8am to 6pm, including local school pick up for the eldest. Please get in touch if you are interested.

ScottishElle Wed 28-Nov-12 13:40:51

Looking for a live out nanny, 3 days a week, Midlothian, for 1yo. Want someone warm, loving and someone who sees themselves hanging around for the longterm i.e. not a temporary job. Please get in touch if that sounds like you.

saschamiles Mon 03-Dec-12 10:07:32

Any childminders/ nannies available from feb in loughton? Or surrounding area?
6 month old baby girl.

WEDNESDAYS only to start with!

pandypops Mon 03-Dec-12 13:22:25

Childminder in Leytonstone, E11 with a vacancy from 7th January 2013 on Mon, Tues, Weds. 8am-6pm.

If you are looking in the area, feel free to message me and we can talk.

smile

MiTran Mon 03-Dec-12 15:10:48

Hi everyone

I am a Qualified Nanny, Available for a full time Nanny/Housekeeper sole charge or shared care position, within London, I currently live in W10.

I have worked and studied in childcare for over 10years, and have studied for NVQ2 Early Years and Childcare Education, Diploma in PreSchool Practice, I have an uptodate CRB, First Aid Certificates.

If you are looking for a Full Time Nanny in London, Please do get in contact with me on 07789206355

Many Thanks

Mi Tran
ms_tran@hotmail.co.uk

Isoneofusadog Tue 04-Dec-12 22:20:43

I am looking for a full time live out nanny 5 days per week. Hours are 7.30-6.30pm. It would be to look after my 5 yr old DD and almost 3 DS. Ideally to start in early January.
Job includes school run, play dates, play groups, cooking for children, doing homework and encouraging my active, busy but silent DS to talk. Must also be happy doing a lot of dancing and role play with dramatic DD.
We are based in SW15. If you are interested please email me susaneanderson@sky.com

Mummylodge Fri 14-Dec-12 17:38:22

Hi im an Ofsted registered childminder in vauxhall sw8 London
I will have 2 vacancies from January 2013 full time and part time
I had an inspection in April and got a good .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now