This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Finding after school nanny - advertising / using websites

(3 Posts)
Skyandgardens Sun 11-Sep-16 10:19:01

Hello, I have been using several websites to advertise for an after school nanny, however no one is replying to our advertisement. We have used in the past, and are advertising again now, on Findababysitter.com and Childcare.co.uk .

We gave up on Gumtree the last time we needed to advertise, having spent up to £400 bumping up our ad, with no response. Does anyone have any experience of Care.com? I'm reluctant to pay yet another website.

Our role, ought to be easy to fill as we're central in the West End and normally slot into someone's life while they are working or studying. The nannies we've had have mostly been educated, and stayed for about 15 months while they study or work elsewhere. Any advice on whether to just plug on with the websites we're with, or pay yet another one, (Care.com) would be very welcome.

smearedinfood Mon 12-Sep-16 13:29:34

Can you see if any of the school mum's want any extra money?

holzyb20 Mon 12-Sep-16 14:04:18

Hi pm me your needs x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now