This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Can anybody recommend a nanny payroll service?

(11 Posts)
BuffyFan Fri 09-Sep-16 13:17:49

We've just made the decision to hire a nanny, who starts on 4th October. I need to set up a payroll service but there are so many of them! Does anybody have any particularly good (or bad) experiences? Is there really anything different about them or should I just go for the cheapest?

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Fri 09-Sep-16 17:02:15

I'm a nanny and all my employers have used nannypaye

BuffyFan Fri 09-Sep-16 20:01:09

Thank you! It's good to hear somebody say something other than Nannytax, as they're quite a lot more expensive than others

Kitchenaide Fri 09-Sep-16 20:03:07

Paye for nannies is great - used them for years

imsorryihaventaclue Fri 09-Sep-16 20:09:26

I have used Nannytax several times over the past few years. I have always found them absolutely brilliant, helpful, efficient and worth every penny. legal helpline also good. Can't fault them.

Captainj1 Fri 09-Sep-16 21:41:02

I use nannytax and can't fault them. I have a lady that has looked after me there for the last 18 months, if nanny does overtime or whatever that needs adding to her payslip I just email her directly and it's all done and confirmed same day. They are also proactive about new regulations like auto enrolment and give timely and clear reminders about HMRC payments etc.

alltheworld Fri 09-Sep-16 21:44:03

Paye for nannies..same service as nanny tax, much cheaper, always helpful

jellycat1 Mon 19-Sep-16 22:06:00

Paye for nannies here too. They're really great and such good value.

LightTripper Tue 20-Sep-16 13:11:31

Another PAYE for Nannies fan. I've now used them to change nannies too, and they were really helpful and good with all the transitions.

kazzakon Tue 20-Sep-16 21:41:52

Nanny paye does the job just fine.

loona13 Wed 21-Sep-16 08:37:13

Paye for Nannies here too! Very happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now