This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a registed babysitter 1-3 nights per week

(4 Posts)
KathrynKS Tue 21-Jun-16 17:11:28

I'm looking for an Ofsted registered babysitter for 1 - 3 nights per week in Sidcup at my home. Most likely the evenings will be Thurs, Fri and Sat starting 530pm and finishing at 11pm.

KathrynKS Tue 21-Jun-16 17:16:59

It's to look after 1 child, age 21 months, boy. At the moment he doesn't have a set bed time and relies on being breastfed by me to fall asleep so it may be a challenge for the first week or so, but he's a very sweet happy boy and easy in many ways.

Absinthe9 Tue 21-Jun-16 18:07:27

Maybe try these people Sitters. They are a fairly big agency and have a lot of people who work in nurseries and want to earn extra cash on their books. I used them a lot when my children were younger and always had good people from it.

You pay a basic fee to be on their books plus a fee to the babysitter. Can't remember how much but it was not expensive.

lovelynannytobe Tue 21-Jun-16 18:10:37

Sitters won't be suitable for what she wants as she wants Ofsted registered and many won't be. You need a nanny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now