This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Improvement in charges

(2 Posts)
Squiffy01 Wed 23-Mar-16 16:23:59

Hi all,

Just wanting nannies opinions on how long it has taken you and charge to 'settle in' with a new job.
My current one is driving me up the wall! 12 months, which in my opinion is the worst age to start a new position.
My current little one has to be carried around all day and even then half the time she isn't happy.she is perfect at playgroups crawls off to find toys and comes back and off again but as soon as we are home she just cries and cries and cries!
None of my jobs are getting done because I'm attempting to play with her every second or attempting to get her to sleep, struggled to sleep in cot.
When other people are here she is as good as anything she will let me get more than two steps away from her.
I just want to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I haven't started a job this late before always got them quite young so they never really did this.

Squiffy01 Wed 23-Mar-16 16:32:35

It doesn't appear to be a thing against me either. Big smiles when arrive, no crying when mum or dad leave and not desperate to go to them when they arrive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now