This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Christmas presents for mindees

(6 Posts)
ButtonMoon88 Fri 06-Nov-15 14:53:25

I have so far brought them all a book each from the book people and I was thinking of what I could get them to go with it, not mega money as I have 7 of them aged 1-4yrs. Any ideas?

(I should probably avoid sweets/chocs as some of my parents are very anti-sugar)

Thanks!

Alwayslonging Fri 06-Nov-15 15:07:00

In baker Ross they have these lights that go on your fingers, I am considering getting mine these as they would love them.

HSMMaCM Fri 06-Nov-15 16:44:07

Long sleeved t shirts. Mine also love anything to do with torches or lights. A USB stick with all of them singing their favourite songs. A photo album of their year. Just random ideas ...

lovelynannytobe Fri 06-Nov-15 17:42:32

Book is enough. And a Christmas card.

HSMMaCM Fri 06-Nov-15 18:16:33

And yes. A book is enough. I make more of their birthdays as they have so many presents at Christmas (normally).

maryann1975 Fri 06-Nov-15 22:53:15

I think a book is enough. Do lots of Christmas crafts with them in December and try to think of that being part of their present if it helps. Maybe make a special craft, something they can keep, eg, decorate a bauble with handprints (I've seen some ideas on Pinterest) that they can get out every year. Having fun experiences and making memories is far more important than another present.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now