This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

which agency for finding a swedish Au pair for end Aug/beg Sept start?

(4 Posts)
Honesttodog Fri 17-Jul-15 12:33:51

Really keen to find a nice swedish au pair with good english and some childcare experience. Found the Swedish Connection website but am getting no reply on the phone. Just spoke to Little Ones and their fee is £950! i am registered with Almondbury but they've been very unhelpful (one candidate would have been 16 on her arrival date!) and Childcare international - but they only seem to have german and spanish, and I'd really like a Scandi girl.

Am a bit put off by dragging myself through Au Pair World, checking etc. Any other agencies or recommendations?

Fridayschild Sat 18-Jul-15 10:42:19

are you in London? There is a Swedish shop near the Swedish embassy and also in Barnes High St in SW13. They might have some ideas.

mikulkin Sat 18-Jul-15 23:16:10

Millennium au pairs - they are really good. Used them twice - both times very happy

Melissande Mon 20-Jul-15 10:33:27

Swedish Connection are good contact them through facebook. There is a site called LondonSvenskar (londonSwedes) that have an aupair forum.
Personally I would use Aupairworld. Easy and good choice of candidates.
STS aupair is worth contacting too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now