This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a nanny in London

(7 Posts)
ShineSmile Thu 05-Jun-14 15:59:10

Hi,

I'm looking for a nanny in East London. We are two mins from a DLR station and five minutes from central line.

Does anyone have any recommendations or interested themselves?

OfstedNannyEmma Thu 05-Jun-14 17:01:14

Hi shine smile

Are you looking for full or part time and could I ask whereabouts in East London you are? smile

Emma

ShineSmile Thu 05-Jun-14 17:42:52

Hi Emma,

Ill drop you a DM if that's ok.

megantimmons1 Tue 10-Jun-14 12:58:46

Hello ShineSmile!

Wondering if you are still looking for a nanny? I would love to discuss details with you!

Thanks,

Megan smile

margaux2332 Fri 13-Jun-14 12:32:15

Hi Shine,

If you are looking for a nanny in London I suggest you to contact an agency. For my part, I've used French Nanny and i'm really glad of it ! It's the easiest way to find someone really qualified in a short time.

Best regards,

Margaux

holz20 Tue 01-Jul-14 16:57:59

Hi my name is Hollie i am 20 years old currently looking after a 11month old girl in greenford only on saturdays but looking for something with more hours. I also do adhoc baby sitting for a 4year old girl and 1 year old boy brother and sister i have looked after the little girl since i was 16 when she was around 6 months old whwn ever her mum needed me took her out for days gave her lunch went to parks and this continued her mum then had another baby which i first looked after when he was 3 months old. I have them both together some times its the whole day other times just evenings so i am experienced in looking after two children at once. I am looking for full time or part time hours during the week (monday-friday) I live in south east london but willing to travel all over london as i have a train&tube station and a bus station next to me making it easy for me to travel.i am 1 bus away from greenwich I dont drive i also do not smoke. I have a recent enhanced CRB check and first aid qualified until november but i am going to update it.I do not have any childcare qualifications but i do have experience and you could not fine anyone who loves spending time with children as much asme.Im a very fun and bubbly person not afraid to be silly and play with the children go out for walks or go to activities but can also be firm. Cv and references available upon request

holz20 Tue 01-Jul-14 16:58:45

please contact me if interested on holz20@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now