Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Need a Childminder - Hackney E5

(28 Posts)
catsmutha Tue 22-Aug-06 17:30:45

Does anyone know of a good childminder in Hackney? Or are you one with vacancies? We are in Lower Clapton and i'm looking to go back to work in November/December but i could wait til the new year for the right minder. My baby daughter will be 6 months in Oct. I need care from 8.30 til 6.45pm as i work 10-6, Monday-Friday .

Daughter is extremely easy sweet natured baby (so far!) and likes being with other people and children.

amstph Sun 30-Sep-12 13:52:47

Required Childminder in Hackney E8 close to downs park road.I am looking for a childminder for school drop off for my 4 year old. The drop off starts 7-8.45 (Holy Trinity), 3 days a week then builds up to 4 days a week by 29 Oct till end of school year.

MiTran1986 Sun 30-Sep-12 16:17:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

LivT Mon 03-Dec-12 13:26:43

I am looking for a childminder for my 3 yr old (4 in March) from January 2013 in E5 - Lower Clapton. He'll be doing 5 mornings a week at nursery and I'll need an Ofsted Reg childminder (grade: Good or above) to pick him up on 3 of those days.

Hours would therefore be approx 12 - 6 on 3 days.

Anyone who is or who knows a lovely, energetic, confident and responsible childminder please do let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now