Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone ever been to the Work & Family Show?

(8 Posts)
shephaht Mon 03-Feb-14 17:25:19

Hiya,

Has anyone ever been to the Work & Family Show? I'm wondering whether it's worth a visit.... Looks like you can get tickets for around £10.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thank you!

TwittyMcTwitterson Tue 04-Feb-14 06:13:40

Not heard of this. Do you have more info?

shephaht Tue 04-Feb-14 10:16:11

http://www.theworkandfamilyshow.co.uk

Here's the link. It's on Feb 21 & 22 at the Excel centre. Meant to be about helping parents get back into work alongside looking after kids...

katoadams Wed 05-Feb-14 14:21:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

FiFiMax Wed 05-Feb-14 14:39:39

I am a mum who has a 5 year old and went back to work after 5 m

FiFiMax Wed 05-Feb-14 14:43:34

nannynick Wed 05-Feb-14 17:38:44

What has this got to do with a discussion about Childminders, Nannies or AuPairs?

Are any of their associations or care providers doing presentations at the show? I would hope so as childcare providers provide a vital role in emabling parents to work.

katoadams Wed 05-Feb-14 17:51:19

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now