This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

website FRAUD

(9 Posts)
userlondon0114 Wed 29-Jan-14 17:17:57

Just to let you know what just happened to me ;
There are already a lot of complains about this sneaky website but one more time ;
I was looking for a nanny and I was mislead as I thought I paid only for one month but they kept taking my money on my credit card ( without telling me of course ). The cover they are using ; fine print in the terms and condition ) ; this kind of practice should be forbidden ( as it is nowadays for large companies )

Onesleeptillwembley Wed 29-Jan-14 17:22:56

Err terms and conditions.

lovelynannytobe Wed 29-Jan-14 17:27:27

I'm sorry but it's not in fine print. You just didn't check what the star sign means (that was first clue). Monthly - second clue (in big bold letters just under the price) means every month. I always double check what I'm going to get charged for before I give out my credit card details. It's all clearly displayed and explained. It's not fraud.

lovelynannytobe Wed 29-Jan-14 17:28:56

I mean ... how much clearer can they make it?

GlitzAndGiggles Wed 29-Jan-14 17:29:27

Its not fraud you just didn't read properly

HyvaPaiva Wed 29-Jan-14 17:34:00

The 'monthly' payment plan is in huge letters alongside 'free basic', 'quarterly' and 'yearly' rates.

That's not fraud, that's not being mislead. You just didn't read it.

frugalfuzzpig Wed 29-Jan-14 17:37:40 clicky link

Couldn't be clearer I don't think

Onesleeptillwembley Wed 29-Jan-14 17:47:18

Wow. How idiot proof can they be?

electriceelong Tue 11-Mar-14 16:52:44

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now