Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Help.... My Au pair let me down

(2 Posts)
Lyndseyxx Sat 28-Dec-13 14:23:55

I am looking for an Au Pair to start in January. Mine has just let me down after the Christmas holidays. We live in Kent and I have two boys aged 8 and 9. They are really well behaved and easy to look after. I work in London Monday to Friday. The position is live in ideally but I am willing to consider alternatives. If anyone has an Au pair coming to the end of their contract or knows of one looking for a family please let me know. I am not interested in Agencies, prefer a referral from another mum or Au pair thanks.

ToffeeOwnsTheSausage Sat 28-Dec-13 20:17:43

Was she working as your au pair and has decided not to come back?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now