This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Full time or part time nanny looking for a lovely family to nanny for

(3 Posts)
Lilblackrose Thu 19-Dec-13 21:18:27

Hi families!
I am a 21 year old female who is looking for a friendly family to nanny for. I have 5 years experience working in a nursery with ages 0-5 years and have a level 3 child care and education diploma as well as lots of training and additional qualification and know a lot about the EYFS/ECM. I also have a lot of knowledge on caring and weaning for young babies, education and play. Over the last few months i have been doing a few part time temp nannying jobs/school pickups, so have experience with sole care (ages 2,4,6 and 9). I am very friendly and enjoy working with children.

I am looking for a nannying job full time or part time. i have a valid license and car so commuting would not be a problem (SE/SW London only) I am available to start In Jan 14 . I have checkable references and a CRB. I will also consider becoming ofsted registered for the right family.

Please email me and I will send over my CV.

I’ll Look forward to hearing from you!

LuigiB Fri 27-Dec-13 21:12:46

Hi LilBlackRose, we are looking for a full-time nanny from the 17th of February - I go back to work on the 24th.

We are in SE London and have two boys aged 8mo and 7.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Lyndseyxx Sat 28-Dec-13 14:07:04

Hi,

Are you still looking for a position?

If you don't mind me asking what is your Desired salary? Are you happy to relocate?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now