This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders/nurseri es in Epsom

(4 Posts)
Bettyford1978 Tue 19-Nov-13 21:17:01

Hi there,

We are moving to Epsom in the new year and we were hoping someone could reccomend nurseries or childminders? We are moving to Miles Road, just off Hook Road. Happy to look at surrounding areas that we could drive to or walk to and get the train to work i.e Ewell.

Thanks very much!

PhillyJane Wed 29-Jan-14 17:17:06

Hi there - funnily enough we moved to Miles Rd about 2.5yrs ago and yday had our first settling in session at Teddies (Bright Horizons) yesterday for our 11mth old. There's a short cut on the bend of Miles Rd which makes it a short 6min walk away. You might already be settled and sorted but thought Id mention it!

Welcome to Miles Rd!

LadyStark Wed 29-Jan-14 17:25:01

We used Treetops on The Parade who we were very happy with. I don't know if you use Facebook but there is a page called 'What's on in Epsom' - there was a thread on there not that long ago discussing nurseries.

Jellypops75 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:02:45

We also use Treetops and are very happy with it, the team is great! We had a short experience with Teddies and personally wouldn't recommend it but it's up to the parents and how you connect with the staff I guess?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now