This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny / Nanny Share Required In Blackheath

(4 Posts)
LouisePopple101 Fri 11-Oct-13 21:47:11

We are looking for a nanny / nanny share for our two children to start from the end of this year, beginning of next year. We are looking for help 3 days per week from about 7.45am/8am until 6pm. Our children will be aged 3.5 years (boy) and 9 months (girl) at the time. Our son attends pre-school most afternoons. We are based on Quentin Road in Blackheath. Ideally, we'd prefer a nanny share, but we are also keen to hear from any nannies who are available. Please get in touch if this is of interest. Thank you.

malcolmTuckerIsMyHERO Sat 26-Oct-13 22:58:14

Hello there
I am in Sidcup and I am looking for a nanny share.
We currently have a childminder before and after school mon-wed for eldest, my middle has just started and I have a baby.
Im going back to work in Jan and the plan was eldest 2 with CM and baby at nursery. I am dreading all the drop offs and would prefer to just walk out the door!!
What is it you are looking for?
kind regards

UKandInternationalNannies Mon 28-Oct-13 14:55:42

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

DanielleLouiseSmith Sat 02-Nov-13 18:18:37

Hi Louise,

I am a nanny for a family in Lee Green, I am looking for a second job. What days are you looking for childcare?

Danielle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now