Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Nanny tax services

(4 Posts)
stumblingon Tue 08-Oct-13 15:01:32

I have seen a number of threads re companies offering pay roll/tax services, NannyPaye seem to be very well thought of and I am contemplating switching to them. Any thoughts for or against?

Getmetothebeach Mon 14-Oct-13 16:15:30

PAYE for Nannies v good and much more reasonable than Nanny tax.

ckc28 Mon 04-Nov-13 16:43:43

I've been using nannytax for 6 months now. I am not happy with the service and will be switching. Not only have they raised their prices midyear, they've also been bad about reminding me about my HMRC tax bill. When I spoke to them, they blamed it on me!!

KosmoKramer Mon 04-Nov-13 17:13:25

TaxNanny. £99 for the year and bloody brilliant service.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now