This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tinies emergency nanny service

(9 Posts)
LovelyNanny26 Thu 19-Sep-13 18:22:24

Hi I work as a nanny 3 days a week.I have just registered with tinies to do emergency care.That would be Mondays and Fridays.I just would like
to know if anyone worked for them, how frequently
do you get jobs etc.Im in London. Thank you.

Forresitters Thu 19-Sep-13 19:59:58

Hey "Lovely Nanny"

Which branch/area are you registered with?
I've been with Tinies for about 8/9 years now. I first registered with their Eastcote branch and used to do lots of temp nursery work as was a nursery nurse back then.
I had to re register with a different branch as moved house 6 years ago and I do regular temp nanny work and babysitting through them.
I can honestly say the particular branch I work with are brilliant. I get calls/emails for work every week and can sometimes be booked up for weeks/months in advance. I think it helps that I keep in regular contact and update them with my availabilitywink.
Tinies also have a FB page which you should join to meet other nannies and check for work.

It's also a good idea to register with a few other nanny agencies for temp work just so you do have other options if work seems slow with one agency.

Best of luck!smile

LovelyNanny26 Thu 19-Sep-13 20:16:28

Im with Sutton

LovelyNanny26 Thu 19-Sep-13 20:18:38

Im also registered with Nursery Bank Staff.Two agencies should be ok?

eeyore12 Thu 19-Sep-13 20:32:21

I would do premier as well as they will have jobs more towards esher way but that's not too far from you, never had much luck with tinies s when looking for perm work never got back to me etc

LovelyNanny26 Thu 19-Sep-13 21:50:35

Sorry I ment registered with Sutton brunch.I live in west London.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 19-Sep-13 23:13:37

I am with the kent branch and do get a lot of work through TINIES

Rootvegetables Mon 23-Sep-13 08:39:11

I've been with the Bromley branch they were good, lots of nursery cover and some nanny work too. I live in south East London and they coverd my area.

Emergency nannying rarely comes up with my branch by the looks of things, they get nursery work most days though. My branch just email us all and get us to phonein if interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now