This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Surrey Nannies - Are you Ofsted Registered? Are you going to the nanny conference?

(3 Posts)
nannynick Tue 10-Sep-13 22:19:26

In October there is a conference, gathering is probably a better word for it based on how it was last time, it's a place for nannies from various parts of Surrey to have a natter to each other, whilst also having some guided discussion on topics and talks from visiting speakers.

Any nanny who WORKS in Surrey, who is also Registered on the Ofsted Childcare Register is able to attend. SurreyCC has that criteria in place, I suspect due to funding arrangements, so unfortunately any nannies who are not on the Ofsted Childcare Register can not attend.

Online Booking - it's free.

Saturday 12 October 2013
Horley Conference Centre, East Horsley, KT24 6DU

SurreyCC have sent info by email to all nannies they had contact details for but as ever many may have been missed, so if you or anyone you know is Working as a nanny in Surrey and is Ofsted registered, then do let them know about it.

I hope to be able to go, so you may get to meet me in real life!

It's a shame these events can not be open to all nannies. I wonder if that is due to government funding or some other reason.

rm00054 Thu 12-Sep-13 21:24:40

I would have loved to go to this but it clashes with my wedding grin

nannynick Fri 13-Sep-13 06:57:25

Congratulations on getting married.
This is the second time SurreyCC have had a conference for nannies so it may be repeated in future years. Did you get the email from SurreyCC about it? If not, then drop the early years team an email with your URN and address requesting that your details are updated to include your email address.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now