Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, TODAY at 1pm x

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny for nursery drop offs

(3 Posts)
worriedathome Thu 05-Sep-13 22:07:23

Hi,

I am currently looking for a nanny to do nursery drops offs from Islington to East London. The position would start at 7am helping getting my son ready and then take him on the train to nursery for 8am. If anybody is interested or knows of anyone who would be please do contact me.

mrais Sat 07-Sep-13 14:57:54

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

nannynick Sat 07-Sep-13 16:34:06

Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc.

worriedathome - in my view you are unlikely to find someone who would just do 7am-8am. Perhaps it would suit a local student, though they may need to get to college by a certain time.

mrais - Mumsnet would in my view be unwise to allow someone to advertise a job that is for only one gender. Equality Act and Advertising Standards applies to publishers.
As a parent you are able to decide to employ who you like, it's just the advertising the position which is problematic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now