This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Mandarin Speaking Nanny Wanted!

(2 Posts)
MiTran Sat 24-Aug-13 14:05:56

Hi
I unfortunately cannot speak mandarin, but I know someone who can help, please email me a description of your ideal nanny duties, details to;
Ms_tran@hotmail.co.uk
Or you can contact me in 07789206355.
Kind regards

Mi

Aefeth Mon 19-Aug-13 00:04:18

Hello,

We just learned our lovely Chinese Nanny will be returning to China in mid-September, so we are looking for someone to fill her position over the next few weeks.

We are looking for someone who will be available for 4-5 hours per day, probably from about 10am-2pm (although we are flexible around this they are available for more or less time)

Responsibilities would include engaging our son in Mandarin (reading him books, teaching him, demonstrating things in Chinese), feeding him, helping him to the potty, cleaning up after him, putting him down for a nap, getting him ready for school, dropping him off at school, etc. Pretty basic babysitting tasks smile

Teaching experience and experience with children are a big plus.
Please send me a message if you, or anyone you know might be interested!

We live in W8, about a 5 minute walk from High Street Kensington, Earls Court, and Gloucester Road tube stations.

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now