Webchat with Tristram Hunt, Labour education shadow, MONDAY 27 April at 12 midday ×

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Silly CM question...

(8 Posts)
AugustaCarp Sat 17-Aug-13 18:34:27

DD starts with her CM soon when she'll be 11 months. Should I sew name tags into her clothes??

breakingup Sat 17-Aug-13 18:35:54

No I don't think you need to do that grin

Runoutofideas Sat 17-Aug-13 18:44:49

No it is not necessary - unless another child has exactly the same coat or shoes! I did in fact have 2 children with the same shoes, in the same size, so the parents did end up naming them!

Shesparkles Sat 17-Aug-13 18:46:32

I would with coats or cardigans that are likely to come off if the CM goes to toddler groups

mamamaisie Sat 17-Aug-13 22:20:23

No, I don't think you need to do that, but do send her in shoes that she can't kick off her feet. I live in dread of the inevitable lost shoes that always fall out of the buggy. smile

Twinklestarstwinklestars Sun 18-Aug-13 09:25:10

I would love if my parents did that, I can't always remember what jumpers etc everyone was wearing every day so its much easier, I do it with my ds' stuff even when little in case I leave one at toddlers or anywhere. I like the iron in ones from mynametags they last ages.

HSMMaCM Sun 18-Aug-13 18:33:43

You don't have to, but I would love it if parents did. Like Twinkle, I end up with a pile of jumpers at the end of the day and can't remember which is which. I also put name tags in all their shoes, because even if another mindee doesn't have the same shoes, you can be sure someone else at toddlers will.

ChippingInHopHopHop Sun 18-Aug-13 18:37:01

Only if your CM will have another one the same size - if not, no need smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now