This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

any nannies in the poole area?

(7 Posts)
blondeywhite Thu 25-Jul-13 22:21:55

Hi im a nanny for a family in lower parkstone poole and just wondered if there are any other fellow nannies in this area or any parents with a nanny? Its a fairly new role and im just looking for others to meet up with or ideas of activities around the area, thankyou x

Callaird Fri 26-Jul-13 09:05:43

Try posting here there are lots of nannies on that site. I've met loads of nannies through it but I don't know anyone in your area.

Good luck, nannying is a very lonely profession until you meet other nannies!

mumlove Fri 26-Jul-13 22:13:19

Hi, I am a childminder not a nanny. I hope you find this site useful for lots of ideas.
The family information service have a list of toddler groups in Poole search3.openobjects.com/kb5/poole/fis/results.page?category=2-13&sortorder=0&sortfield=title&sorttype=field

Borough of Poole has a list of play areas/parks boroughofpoole.com/leisure-and-culture/parks-and-open-spaces/

I hope these help & enjoy nannying smile

blondeywhite Wed 31-Jul-13 15:36:19

Thankyou for your help x

imamummyandananny Sat 03-Aug-13 07:44:48

My cousin is a nanny in Poole and I know she has a few nanny friends....however she is on maternity leave until nov but I could ask her where all the nannies hang out and maybe pass her your number?

blondeywhite Mon 12-Aug-13 11:54:57

That would be great thankyou! X

imamummyandananny Thu 15-Aug-13 20:44:54

Im seeing my cosinthisbweekend so ill have a chat with her x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now