Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

any nannies in the poole area?

(7 Posts)
blondeywhite Thu 25-Jul-13 22:21:55

Hi im a nanny for a family in lower parkstone poole and just wondered if there are any other fellow nannies in this area or any parents with a nanny? Its a fairly new role and im just looking for others to meet up with or ideas of activities around the area, thankyou x

Callaird Fri 26-Jul-13 09:05:43

Try posting here there are lots of nannies on that site. I've met loads of nannies through it but I don't know anyone in your area.

Good luck, nannying is a very lonely profession until you meet other nannies!

mumlove Fri 26-Jul-13 22:13:19

Hi, I am a childminder not a nanny. I hope you find this site useful for lots of ideas.
The family information service have a list of toddler groups in Poole search3.openobjects.com/kb5/poole/fis/results.page?category=2-13&sortorder=0&sortfield=title&sorttype=field

Borough of Poole has a list of play areas/parks boroughofpoole.com/leisure-and-culture/parks-and-open-spaces/

I hope these help & enjoy nannying smile

blondeywhite Wed 31-Jul-13 15:36:19

Thankyou for your help x

imamummyandananny Sat 03-Aug-13 07:44:48

My cousin is a nanny in Poole and I know she has a few nanny friends....however she is on maternity leave until nov but I could ask her where all the nannies hang out and maybe pass her your number?

blondeywhite Mon 12-Aug-13 11:54:57

That would be great thankyou! X

imamummyandananny Thu 15-Aug-13 20:44:54

Im seeing my cosinthisbweekend so ill have a chat with her x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now