This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

summer holidays/ odeon kids cinema

(6 Posts)
IwishIwasmoreorganised Sat 20-Jul-13 18:05:21

For the Cardiff Odeon, you need to click on the blue films tab at the top, then in the drop down menu that appears choose odeon kids.

Hope that helps.

I got the list yesterday:
26th-1st aug - the croods
2nd-8th aug - epic
9th-15th aug - rise of the guardians
16th-22nd aug - all stars
23rd-29th aug - Madagascar 3
30th-5th sept- sammys great escape
smile

GoldiChops Sat 20-Jul-13 17:39:51

I didn't even know Richmond or Kingston did kid's films at a discount! I looked today, wanted to go and see the new Simon Pegg one but £12.50 for an adult ticket! I'd love to take the kids but it's way too dear. Please update if you do find out!

AllIWant85 Fri 19-Jul-13 21:46:44

It seems to only list the next weeks shows. Could you maybe phone them and ask? They may know even if the website hasn't yet been updated.

TrixyPixie Fri 19-Jul-13 21:43:45

Try going to actual cinema. Wimbledon one does photocopied leaflets weeks in advanxe showing future kids listings, which is just as well because they are never online. shock

royalsweets Fri 19-Jul-13 21:40:02

Hello could anyone tell me a list of movies that are on during the school summer holidays as I cant seem to find them anywhere on the internet. This is for the odeon kids movies (where it costs £2.50) in the Richmond and Kingston cinemas, please let me know if anyone knows. thanks everyone! :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now