This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Contract for nanny

(4 Posts)

Thanks, I'm planning on using a payroll company so I'll have a look there.

NomDeClavier Wed 17-Jul-13 22:53:53

There are various ones around on the Internet, sone better than others, or if you go through a nanny payroll company they're likely to have one.

BAPN produce one but whether that's restricted to their members or not I'm not sure. We used that because it was there and available.

JugglingChaotically Wed 17-Jul-13 22:46:15

If you subscribe to nanny tax for paye then they have lots of documents on their website including a draft contract. It's really useful and I've always used that.
Good luck!

I'm in the process of recruiting a nanny/mother's help and will need to draw up a contract but I'm not really sure where to start. Can anyone advise where to find a contract template? What sort of things NEED to be in a contract? What other things would you include based on your experience?
It's a part-time role, live-out and will include household chores, not just child-care if that makes any difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now