This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

urgent advice needed re ofsted inspection (CM)

(3 Posts)
childminder Tue 25-Jun-13 10:53:03

I keep my attendance register on the computer too, and have done for 10 odd years, I used to print it out too, but haven't done over the last 2 inspections and it was fine. Make sure you are registered with the ICO

squinker45 Mon 24-Jun-13 22:29:21

Planning sounds fine - the new eyfs states that you only need to do paperwork where it supports learning and development. Don't be apologetic or question if it's enough when you explain about it, just say, this is how I support learning and development by noting down next steps etc. and link to eyfs. They will be impressed!
As for attendance, I am not sure if you need this on paper so you can grab it in the event of a fire - anyone know?

topoftheladder Mon 24-Jun-13 16:52:01

I am due my first graded inspectipn next week and am beside myself with worry! Firstly, my record of attendence is done on the computer and i dont know if thats ok. Also for my planning i just put next steps next to my obs linked to eyfs in their learning journeys. Should i be doing more? Please come and advice me. Really panicking!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now