This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM do you have any useful 'App' suggestions?

(7 Posts)
Whatalotofpiffle Mon 10-Jun-13 00:32:23

2simple is amazing!!!!!

MaryPoppinsBag Sun 09-Jun-13 22:50:55

Cheers. smile

Susandeath Sun 09-Jun-13 11:52:21

I use Baby's Days too! It's fab, I do all my paperwork on it, invoices, end of year, obs, planning, diary's, attendance, medical, accidents and incidents, you name it it does it! And just for £11.99 per month (tax deductible)! Bargain! No longer do I fear Ofsted. Look on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/313463928776136/ for more details.

MaryPoppinsBag Sat 08-Jun-13 14:06:29

Thank you. smile

Tanith Sat 08-Jun-13 10:18:01

For Daily Diary, I use Daily Connect and for attendance register and invoicing, I use Hours Tracker.

Can recommend both, especially Daily Connect. I think they've now introduced an attendance register option, but you have to pay extra for that.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Sat 08-Jun-13 09:46:42

I use baby days, you don't use an app just safari and can upload videos and photos from your ipad/phone.

It saves me a fortune on printing and buying forms for accidents etc as they're all done online.

MaryPoppinsBag Sat 08-Jun-13 09:28:41

I love my iPhone and am thinking if getting an iPad.

I hate paperwork.

I would love to move to paper free contact with parents. I've done emails with photographs to one parent this week. And it's worked well.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any apps that I can use. E.g Daily diary or Invoicing/ receipts.

Of the two I think I most need the invoice/ receipt ap. but I'm overwhelmed by the amount out there.

Thanks x smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now