This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Edenred vouchers

(10 Posts)
Borntobeamum Fri 03-May-13 15:33:44

I've just registered with them, and wondered if there are any pitfalls or anything I need to be aware of??
Thanks x

5318008 Fri 03-May-13 15:41:36

Never had a problem; they seem v efficient

smile

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 03-May-13 15:42:18

They were very good when my last employer used them .

Redbookworm Fri 03-May-13 19:28:35

Just started with them and all been fine so far!

christmashope Fri 03-May-13 19:39:17

I get them paid to me and all ok it does take around 3 days to reach your account

HSMMaCM Fri 03-May-13 20:18:12

I haven't had any trouble with them at all grin

looselegs Mon 06-May-13 18:48:14

A lot of voucher companies pay out to 'minders on the same day every month -Edenred don't (not that I know of anyway-if anyone knows otherwise,please let me know!)). The parent has to tell Edenred to release the vouchers to the minder so, if they forget, this can delay you getting paid.Once the vouchers are released,you will get an email and they should be in your account 2-3 working days later.
I have 2 families that use Edenred-1 of them is always a couple of days late 'putting the vouchers through' ;I'm still waiting for April's payment.I have spoken to them about it but it doesn't seem to make any difference! smile

HappyAsASandboy Mon 06-May-13 18:56:12

The parent doesn't have to put them through each month - they can set up a monthly payment so the same amount gets laid to the nursery/minder each month, on a set day.

looselegs Mon 06-May-13 19:05:21

Thanks Happy-I did have a look on the website but couldn't find anything! I wonder if minders can set the date up themselves......would be so much easier!

Akasa Tue 07-May-13 23:00:39

I have three families who work for different companies that use Edenred. I have never had any issues at all - their invoices are different each month so they don't work on the "standing order" process but as long as I give them their invoices in time then the funds come though into my account - I find from experience it does take at least three working days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now