Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

"in-home care"

(8 Posts)
swarner21 Wed 01-May-13 11:38:43

My daughter has homework for her child development course and needs to ask 4 questions to 3 families who use "in-home care" for their children, ie childminders, babysitters etc. Would anyone be willing to help her out today?

OutragedFromLeeds Wed 01-May-13 12:54:44

I'll help if I can (but I'm a nanny not a nanny employer).

I'm a nanny who's happy to help too if that helps?

megandraper Wed 01-May-13 14:37:01

I have a nanny, will answer the questions if you want.

NomDeClavier Wed 01-May-13 15:36:14

Happy to help

WouldBeHarrietVane Wed 01-May-13 15:36:45

Happy to help!

swarner21 Wed 01-May-13 18:12:09

Thank you so much. The questions are: 1: what type of in-home care do you use? 2: what influenced your choice? 3: what do you consider to be the benefits for your child and yourself? 4: were there any drawbacks in the arrangements? And if you could tell her the age and sex of your child/children that would be great. Look forward to hearing from you.

swarner21 Wed 01-May-13 18:13:53

Thank you so much. The questions are: 1: what type of in-home care do you use? 2: what influenced your choice? 3: what do you consider to be the benefits for your child and yourself? 4: were there any drawbacks in the arrangements? And if you could tell her the age and sex of your child/children that would be great. Look forward to hearing from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now